Anaconda 1/150 in lego

High,

finally i made it: an anconda at 1/150 (1.2 meter in length)

this is the pictures

https://imgur.com/lqXJX5N
lqXJX5N.jpg

hGrN0y1.jpg

LsxUha2.jpg

EA733To.jpg
wl5PlZk.jpg

cHNMaE6.jpg

fApsfCA.jpg

fThxXFo.jpg

bHXjwgl.jpg

3gCPl8o.jpg

3P9UzXG.jpg

fVDQLqC.jpg

lLNcURT.jpg

qhffa5P.jpg

So many many thanks to everybody for your comments, some answers:

it takes me almost 3 months of construction, a lot of try before to get what i wanted. It weights perhaps 4kg and, unfortunately there is no plan (or only in my head so if you want them.... cut my head).
I can't do an other in gold or silver because i don't have enough bricks of this color...

Put the image in an other gallery to share: i don't know how to do this.

I'm preparing with the rest of brick a python of the same scale (for my birthday i will buy other bricks to do it so be patient please).

Again thank you for your comments....

Well, i don't know what to say, when i see so much people liking my work... I didnt' imagine that !!!

Many many many thanks to all of you...

I think a lot of people will cry when i'll anounce that Annie is dead and vive federal corvette... No i can't even imagine this. Perhaps buying some lego slowly and when have enough, building the federal corvette with Annie ??? at the same scale evidently.

I live in France so please excuse me if my english is not allways perfect (gramatically and vocabulary speaking) but i take some lessons with my job (hehehehehe)

Last edited:
Er words fail me.

+1,000,000!!!

------

Edit: I'm still trying to think of something useful to say but my mouth just keeps going up and down [woah]

Last edited:
Top Bottom