Anaconda 2.2 vs. 2.3 Cockpit Changes

Thanks for photos of the new cockpit Cmdr's.
It's tough to see in the shots + this little phone but did the co-pilot seats remain unchanged from the last patch?
Nice and small and out-of-the-way and in the shadows? Unobtrusive?
Hope so!

It still looks awfully bright. I'd need to see a pic in deep space turned away from the star to see whether the dashboard is truly dark enough now. I'm not optimistic given that I can still see those very bright internal lights within the flight deck. I'll have time to hop into beta tonight to see for myself and compare to live.

It's so nice to be able to report positive feedback...

The new Anaconda dashboard brightness is excellent! I think all the explorers using the Anaconda will be happy.

It's so nice to be able to report positive feedback...

The new Anaconda dashboard brightness is excellent! I think all the explorers using the Anaconda will be happy.
I agree 100%!

Finally had the chance to download the new Open Beta and I was VERY PLEASED with the changes Frontier had made to the most popular ship in the game. [up]

But I will always wonder WHY they never bothered to address all this during the 2.3 Beta when they had well over a month to fix it before releasing 2.3 to the live server. Would have certainly saved everyone a lot of grief.

Last edited:
I agree 100%!

Finally had the chance to download the new Open Beta and I was VERY PLEASED with the changes Frontier had made to the most popular ship in the game. [up]

But I will always wonder WHY they never bothered to address all this during the 2.3 Beta when they had well over a month to fix it before releasing 2.3 to the live server. Would have certainly saved everyone a lot of grief.
Most likely because the remodelling of the interior textures wasn't completed yet. They had to redo a lot of ships interior and they take time, and the the anaconda being the biggest one just wasn't finished in time. It is finished now, and looks good. Not that it bothers me, I don't fly one. I think people really need to think about how long some of this stuff takes. It not press a couple of buttons and it's all done.

Thanks for the update commanders. :cool:

Now let's hope that one day Faulcon Delacy updates the interior with some cable gutters and we're golden.

Top Bottom