Anarchy Faction Coalition BGS

Anarchy Factions need to join forces and fight back! We are the scourge of the universe and we need to take our systems back...!!!

Yeah we fight to retain the controlling faction as anarchy. Might not have bountys but the other plusses far outweigh that minor issue.
So yes fight for it. Its worth it.

Thank you for replying Commanders, i’m sorry but I’ve been playing for ages and I haven’t heard of the anarchist alliance. I tried to look them up, what type of media are they on or are they endgame because I tried to look in game sources with no luck. I don’t see them on ANARA.
Thx o7

Hello fellow commanders and scourge of the universe.
I don’t do these forms post often.
But I will try to keep this going anarchy factions need to unite together ”United we stand divided we fall“ !
My fellow scourge of the universe I’m hearing a lot of anarchy factions are quitting please don’t quit let’s unite together and fight together.
We can make this game Fun again… we can bring back the word dangerous again to the game.
I to have a small pirate faction which I have lost ground since the on foot gameplay.
Please do not lose heart in the game anarchy systems are true freedom!
And let’s parlay and come up with a plan together my fellow scourge of the universe!

o7

Thank you for replying Commanders, i’m sorry but I’ve been playing for ages and I haven’t heard of the anarchist alliance. I tried to look them up, what type of media are they on or are they endgame because I tried to look in game sources with no luck. I don’t see them on ANARA.
Thx o7
That is because it is invitation only on Discord. DM me your CMDR name and crew and I'll pass this on.

Hello Commanders, I would like to let everybody know that you are welcome to my squadron as a member or we can become allies in this effort.
We need to get anarchy systems back it will be a tragedy if we lose that type of freedom in the game.
All are welcome!
Let’s make this game dangerous again :)

The problem is that generally anarchists have smaller numbers and for whatever reason or another there are certain groups out there that have really got it in for anarchies, which makes opsec a huge problem. If we just told people where we were working then someone would come along and kick over our sandcastle just... because... reasons.

I'd love to coordinate with more anarchists but hoooo boy do I worry that someone would sneak into any semi-public group and rally the lawfuls to "bring justice".

The problem is that generally anarchists have smaller numbers and for whatever reason or another there are certain groups out there that have really got it in for anarchies, which makes opsec a huge problem. If we just told people where we were working then someone would come along and kick over our sandcastle just... because... reasons.

I'd love to coordinate with more anarchists but hoooo boy do I worry that someone would sneak into any semi-public group and rally the lawfuls to "bring justice".
Pretty much this. I don't want to turn this into another "gripes with the system" thread, but it doesn't have to be anarchists looking after anarchists. If you just go "yeah, anarchists gonna topple all the lawful factions" then you're gonna get a bunch of lawful factions dumping on you.

Towards that end, there's a bunch of "lawful" factions who would gladly take up the call to topple another lawful faction... the problem being the game doesn't really present any functions towards that end. Regardless, you don't want to posture it as "anarchists vs the world", rather, you want to identify a "lawful" entity causing grievance towards an anarchy and paint them the "bad guy", and provide an achievable means to bring them down. Then "Lawfuls" and Anarchists alike will join your cause... there's a small handful of GD topics in recent times that, dare I say, "channeled the spirit of Lugh" for a short while.

But yeah, paint it as anarchists vs the world... well... there's too few anarchy supporters to make that viable.

Pretty much this. I don't want to turn this into another "gripes with the system" thread, but it doesn't have to be anarchists looking after anarchists. If you just go "yeah, anarchists gonna topple all the lawful factions" then you're gonna get a bunch of lawful factions dumping on you.

Towards that end, there's a bunch of "lawful" factions who would gladly take up the call to topple another lawful faction... the problem being the game doesn't really present any functions towards that end. Regardless, you don't want to posture it as "anarchists vs the world", rather, you want to identify a "lawful" entity causing grievance towards an anarchy and paint them the "bad guy", and provide an achievable means to bring them down. Then "Lawfuls" and Anarchists alike will join your cause... there's a small handful of GD topics in recent times that, dare I say, "channeled the spirit of Lugh" for a short while.

But yeah, paint it as anarchists vs the world... well... there's too few anarchy supporters to make that viable.
Yeah, the reality isn't really "anarchists versus the world", it's "anarchists versus an uneven playing field and a few really petty people who get a bee in their bonnet about other people playing a video game differently to them".

Like there's one thread on the forums lately where one of the finger-waggers commented on someone asking if it was their faction, and immediately that system came under a very obvious and deliberately targeted attack to push another faction into control. Why? Who knows. If you went around following any other player group around for no reason than you just decided they should be messed with, you'd be called a jerk.

And when the finger-waggers get blatant about it, they do get called jerks.

So, the suggestion is that anarchists must unite against a common enemy and co-ordinate their efforts, perhaps even sacrificing themselves for the greater good.

Does this then prove that:
(a) Anarchism, as a practical concept in governance in a universe where interaction with non-anarchists is unavoidable, is by definition impossible?
(b) The only way to save anarchies is for anarchists to become hypocritically anti-anarchistic in attitude?
(c) Anarchism only exists in the ED universe because the organized powers and superpowers allow it and tolerate it, in the sense that they simply couldn't be bothered trying to eradicate it before now?

A group of anarchies doesn't violate the idea of anarchy... they're just working together to keep their local anarchies. Even anarchies have to follow the game mechanics of system influence, and strength is needed for that. The game already biases background movement against anarchies.

Given, that everybody - who does not want to end up in a detention center - goes to anarchy surface installations, imho, there are not going to be any changes about anarchies' bgs soon. FDev could see this as too conveniant for other players (resp. the majority of players), facing the grind for mats to mod suits and weapons.

A solution for the bgs problems, however, could be to disconnect INF from kills and certain missions in anarchies, as this having any influence on 'society'/INF in anarchies has been kinda illogical from the beginning, even in space only. An inhabited anarchy should be treated like an unhabited one in certain aspects, as the goverment and/or society in an anarchy just would not care about kills that produce a bounty or similar elsewhere.

And for those, who still and strictly believe anarchy means 'Mad Max', read Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, Asterix the Gaul or just consider anarchy being 'order without governance'. :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom