Guide / Tutorial ANCIENT GUARDIANS MISSION GUIDE,Step by Step;111MCr(was 201MCr)

Because it is on the way,so you pick up the Ancient Artifacts and go to first scan site.

Hi Dognosh

I went to the "Page 1" site in your original post, and labelled where you can find the Ancient artefacts.
So you won't have to travel to SYNUEFE XR-H D11-102 to pick up the artefacts anymore - you can just go straight to the first site.

The base map pic can be downloaded from the map itself. Click on Show Clusters to see the location of artefacts as well (works only for this map)

Enjoy!
masCh

QO9W4bD.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Dognosh

I went to the "Page 1" site in your original post, and labelled where you can find the Ancient artefacts.
So you won't have to travel to SYNUEFE XR-H D11-102 to pick up the artefacts anymore - you can just go straight to the first site.

The base map pic can be downloaded from the map itself. Click on Show Clusters to see the location of artefacts as well (works only for this map)

Enjoy!
masCh

http://i.imgur.com/QO9W4bD.jpg

You say "Enjoy" , I have been, since I found your map suppository ;)
Thanks for this, will adjust +1

UPDATE : Thanks to Cmdr masCh one step was taken out. The first step of getting the 12 Artifacts necessary for the scanning was on a separate location, making 16 locations(if doing mission for 1st time). Now you can farm for the 12 Artifacts at the 1st scanning location :)

I would be happy to change the 101 scan combo,if someone came up with a savings of 5 or more locations(I will put in the work to plot your route on the maps). The reason I say 5 or more is because when you do the same route more than 2 or 3 times, you learn the locations and speed up significantly. Hence 2 or 3 location reduction will not be significant.
If a 2nd route is posted fully plotted and presented in OP I will,of course, still keep this original route on here.

Was the mission fixed so that it can be done in solo? Or do you still need people around, if that's the case I doubt there are enough people still interested in to get it done :(

Was the mission fixed so that it can be done in solo? Or do you still need people around, if that's the case I doubt there are enough people still interested in to get it done :(

SOLO , but bug allowed you to sit in Ship and get free scans as others went to each obelisk in their SRVs.
Yesterday I did 100 scans(from my guide) , only one I couldn't do was T6(still bugged till 27th)
So, yes all in SOLO ;)
Just handed 100 scans in for 100M (I don't mind doing it again next week) , total so far about 1 Billion Cr just from this!

edit : All the above are since 2.3.02 only !

Last edited:
You say "Enjoy" , I have been, since I found your map suppository ;)
Thanks for this, will adjust +1

My pleasure CMDR.

Public challenge : find other Guardian site combinations that could beat the 5-6 hour estimate on this original guide!

Big thanks for the guide!
I'm on my day off with the missus away to visit parents, so it's perfect I found this guide now :)

BTW, there are some water worlds etc on the way out there to scan, to add on some to the profit.

Big thanks for the guide!
I'm on my day off with the missus away to visit parents, so it's perfect I found this guide now :)

BTW, there are some water worlds etc on the way out there to scan, to add on some to the profit.

Cheers :)
I am saving "local" scanning for when I want to hand it in to PP for triple reward :)
(already have a fitted trade cutter in LYR's base for hauling merits)

Cheers :)
I am saving "local" scanning for when I want to hand it in to PP for triple reward :)
(already have a fitted trade cutter in LYR's base for hauling merits)

Well, I just take a break from leveling up for the prismatic shields and I'm only on my first or second week I'm not even sure.
Delivering those data packs are boring my balls off. I wish I knew a better way.

SYNUEFE ZL-J D10-109 E 3 will not let me land, says it's a permit only area

edit: works now it seems.

Last edited:
I have updated Cmdr masCh's Artifact location map. I added a few more locations, now we have 2 of each on that one map.(no more mode switching)
Basically go there, pick up your 12 artifacts, then go scanning ,before going to next map. :)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I followed this guide and I can't get the very last obelisk to scan (bio 05 ,page 15 number 2) I've tried it on open/PG/solo and nothing. Any ideas?

Hullo

Guys, i hate to have this as my first post, but i went to MEENE , FELICE DOCK and well nada. Nothing there. no mission offered.
Just to negate any questions im Ranger rank explorer and i indeed do have horizons. But im there in the station now, and nothing. no mission offered.
I'm sure i'm missing something, maybe i need to unlock the engineer or something? i don't know. can anyone shed some light on this?
cheers

Top Bottom