Ancient Ruins Mission for Guardians?

I got this mission and I am unsure what to do next.

Is it a one time only? Does it prompt Thargoid attacks? I am brand new to the game and I just started accessing engineers.

It gives me 3 weeks to do it so I have a feeling it is a whopper.

That is good to know. I want to check it out, but maybe I'll do it at a later time.
There are actually 2 - from different stations in Meene. The first is possible - most cannot even get the goods to start the second one. No rush, and probably worth looking at the online guides if you do try them - they're not designed to be solo'ed.

o7

in my case, the first one was apparently broken. I did get one message after my first scan: " synchronization failed, try different combination", then I doidn´t get anything anymore, although I tried all 21 possible combinations of 2 artefacts out of 6 kinds. Nothing.
Next thing I try is abandon the mission and take it again. I´ll keep you posted.
Yes, the issue is already in the Issue tracker, and yes, I contributed my story to the original submission.
07, fly safe in and around the starport!

Ok, apparently I encountered a bug or something on first try. Waht I did was, abandon the mission, go back to Meene, get it again, go back to the ruins, collect a fresh set of artefacts and immediately start decoding on site, then I started to get the Ram Tah messages with the decoded data, and the reward counter went up.
Edit:

Last edited:
Top Bottom