And relax ... Updated 23/12/20220

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Hi all,

As you probably guessed, no new CGs this week so relax, spend your cash and fly safe commanders.

UPDATE: There will be no new CGs this year, so none this week either.

Have a Happy Christmas/Holidays and New Year, enjoy as best you can (grumble, grumble, UK tier 4, grumble ...).

See you back here in 3307

o7

Kietrax

Last edited:
Cmdrs after consecutive Trade and Bounty Hunting CGs...
2020-11-14 (4) 2.jpg

Great! I'm very happy to see that you're avoiding running limited time events over holidays. Thank you, that promotes healthy play.

If you could avoid running a CG with an exclusive reward next week, which spans between Christmas and New Year's, I'd appreciate it it too, as I will be with family and I suspect I'm not alone in that.

Given how many CGs have needed fixing on Friday/Saturday to work as intended they would be crazy to launch anything complex this Thursday. ;)

I wouldn't say no to a basic trade/bounty hunting duo but we had that very recently.

Seriously though, I hope the community team get some well deserved R&R this week. (y):coffee:

Hi all,

As you probably guessed, no new CGs this week so relax, spend your cash and fly safe commanders.

UPDATE: There will be no new CGs this year, so none this week either.

Have a Happy Christmas/Holidays and New Year, enjoy as best you can (grumble, grumble, UK tier 4, grumble ...).

See you back here in 3307

o7

Kietrax

Get two weeks off work, and they coincide with the two weeks when there's no community goals. And what's more going into lockdown again on Saturday. Sigh

Cool, I can continue loading Rackhams Peak to the gills with liquor.

Gonna be a great Xmas party up here.

Best wishes to all back in the bubble, colonia, witch head and coalsack as well as all still out in the black.

I think that Her Majesty's Government should fund FDev to develop extra CGs until things return to normal. I believe this would be beneficial to both mental health and in keeping people at home.
We could offer Liz some Flimley points?:unsure:

Did we have a New Year's CG at the end of 2019?
No.. The last CG was pre Xmas in 2019... Dec 11, 2019 as well.... that's when they took the really long break As the Community Sold out All other community content just to have beta builds instead...
2018 is the last times when fdev ran CGs constantly through the holiday season.. 6/13/20/27 of December then 3/10 of January...

Last edited:
No.. The last CG was pre Xmas in 2019... Dec 11, 2019 as well.... that's when they took the really long break As the Community Sold out All other community content just to have beta builds instead...
2018 is the last times when fdev ran CGs constantly through the holiday season.. 6/13/20/27 of December then 3/10 of January...
Must have been that year then. One Xmas has become much the same as any other one as far as I'm concerned.

fdev already said there is an explo CG this week

Missed that, i thought there would be another ax cg this week with al the fuss in WHN and the return of AX CZ
And frankly, i'm not that keen on explo CG - they felt a bit dumb in terns of mechanics.
But who knows, maybe they will get some improvements.

Top Bottom