Angels of Death

Do you have many players in the UK/EU timezones? I'm really interested in joining but, when I've joined clans in other games recently, I've often been playing alone.

I'm in the UK, officially a senior citizen but still working, so I can play for a couple of hours most weekday evenings and longer on weekends, so a fairly casual user, but always up for ops and nonsense. I don't take myself too seriously but can knuckle down when I'm needed.
Favourite taunt when under attack : Does my bum look big in this?

Do you have many players in the UK/EU timezones? I'm really interested in joining but, when I've joined clans in other games recently, I've often been playing alone.

I'm in the UK, officially a senior citizen but still working, so I can play for a couple of hours most weekday evenings and longer on weekends, so a fairly casual user, but always up for ops and nonsense. I don't take myself too seriously but can knuckle down when I'm needed.
Favourite taunt when under attack : Does my bum look big in this?

Hey Spook57! I would say roughly a third of our members are EU/UK. There are also a number of Americans that work second shift or, like myself, have non traditional days off and end up playing mornings here, which are evenings there. On weekends you'll see people playing later from Europe and the Americans with the day off will hop on early after breakfast.

We don't take ourselves too seriously either, we're here to have a good time and hangout on Teamspeak together. This game is much more fun when you have people to play with! I hope you'll consider us!

we have a calendar full of fun events coming very soon. Many are poised to take full advantage of the upcoming Beyond patch and support our BGS.

Update for our faction: Angels of Death

We now control four systems: 40 Ceti, Lumba, Stafkarl, LTT 779, Djakunda
Now that we control the main large-pad orbital in LTT 779, we are working to make the others ours as well! We are currently in a state of expansion towards our 6th system, which will be announced soon.

Keep up the great work everyone and anyone who'd like to join us and learn more about the BGS or Elite in general should check our our recruitment page on our clan website.

up on the calendar tonight is a thargoid hunt. CQC night coming soon

That last Thargoid hunt was a blast! We had two full wings and took down two threat 8 Medusas!

For anyone looking to join, we're open to players with all ships and skill levels; we had a commander with an un-engineered viper last week and he had an absolute blast in the giant battles!

Check us out at clanaod.net and apply to our Elite Dangerous Division to join us in our adventures!

It is only the 6th of December but we have already expanded our roster by 6 CMDRs this month. With the impending update next week now is the perfect time to join a group and get access to all the benefits that come with flying with others!

It is only the 6th of December but we have already expanded our roster by 6 CMDRs this month. With the impending update next week now is the perfect time to join a group and get access to all the benefits that come with flying with others!

Agreed, we've had a lot of new recruits in the last month, but we also have many veteran players who are online pretty consistently. It's been fun showing new players how the game works and showing them some of our clan events within the game!

We're always looking for new members, come check us out at clanaod.net

We now control 9 stations in 6 systems: 40 Ceti, Lumba, Stafkarl, LTT 779, Djakunda, Meiri
We now control two large pad orbitals in LTT 779, we are working to make the last one ours as well! We will soon be working towards a state of expansion to move into our 7th system, which will be announced soon.

Keep up the great work everyone and anyone who'd like to join us and learn more about the BGS or Elite in general should check our our recruitment page on our clan website.

AOD recently broke 100+ members in our in game Squadron!! Whether you're a brand new player or a veteran that's looking for a group to call home, I invite you to search for our ingame Squadron AODC or visit our website at clanaod.net

AOD recently broke 100+ members in our in game Squadron!! Whether you're a brand new player or a veteran that's looking for a group to call home, I invite you to search for our ingame Squadron AODC or visit our website at clanaod.net

That's such great new for us and our members -- none of us ever have to play alone! If you're interested you should check us out at clanaod.net

Fly Safe
o7 CMDRs

We now control 9 stations in 7 systems: 40 Ceti, Lumba, Stafkarl, LTT 779, Djakunda, Meiri, Lan Disk
We have now expanded into Lan Disk and are working doing wing missions to boost our influence there and take control of the system. We're always looking for new pilots, check us out if you'd like to help us keep growing!

Top Bottom