Animal Architecture Competition!

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Hello Zookeepers!

Think you have an eye for creating an astonishing Elephant House, or perhaps a delightful Lemur Pavilion? Maybe you're an architect in the making, inspired by Art Deco or Victorian buildings of the past? We're looking for a habitat that will stun and inspire your zoo guests, a work of art that is both practical and delightful, that will motivate all who see it into building bold, exceptional homes for their animals.

We want you to create an animal habitat like no other. We're searching for extraordinary habitats that provide your animals with everything they need, and dazzle your guests and fellow community.

Design your beautiful habitats, save them as a blueprint, and then email us at community@frontier.co.uk with the blueprint and a screenshot that shows your architecture in all of its glory. All entries must be submitted by 5PM UTC on 8 October 2019.

Prize:

The winner of the competition will receive a massive Planet Zoo goodie bag which includes:
  • Planet Zoo tote bag.
  • Three Planet Zoo plushies.
  • Planet Zoo pin badge.
  • Planet Zoo signed poster.
  • Planet Zoo lanyard.
  • Planet Zoo USB flash drive.
  • Planet Zoo jigsaw.
  • Planet Zoo lunchbox.
Rules:
  • Your habitat must contain three enrichment items.
  • The blueprint cannot exceed four thousand items.
  • The blueprint must be uploaded as a building blueprint, not a park blueprint.
  • You can use any scenery and building pieces, and you can terraform your habitat as much as you like.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
  • You only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your habitat blueprint to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject link: 'Animal Architecture'.
  • All entries must be submitted by Tuesday 8 October 2019 at 5PM UTC.
  • Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
  • Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
  • The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff.
  • The winner will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
  • The winner has 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
  • Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
  • Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
  • Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

What are we supposed to send via email actually? Screenshots? Game export of some sorts?

Sorry for the silly question but I'm a total newcomer to Frontier games :)

EDIT: Nevermind, it's written in the original post. I somehow missed it the first time i read it!

Last edited:
Are we limited to one entry or can we send in as many entries as we like?

Also, my game crashes every time I try to make a blueprint. Could we get a fix for that so I can participate in the challenge (or is it just on my end)?

Last edited:
Guess that excludes me. I can't get any enrichment items. Every time I try to research something, it bugs out and the research stops without being completed.

Well, perhaps I can use the climbing enrichment items? Those are the only ones that are available in my game. The food and toy enrichment item menus are completely empty.

Last edited:
Construction pieces and effects and probably a lot more won't be saved with the habitat blueprint. Any plans on including these in the future?

Hello!

Great competition. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Question! Can the winner only be from the UK or are people from other countries allowed to participate (and win) as well?

Cheers!

This competition sounds like a lot of fun. I didn't play Coaster so I'm not familiar with the building system yet but I think I'm going to try! The loot bag prize would be really awesome :)

Top Bottom