Animals on the island of Isla Nubler

The animals on the island that lived their were tropical like reptiles, birds, amphibians and some rodents , with additions of goats, pigs, and cows their could be chickens and sheeps

But we seen goat on the island getting eaten by trex unknown if rexy with out the scars of the Big One.

The goat never seen trex possible didnt think it was new unnatural predator though its unknown the animals of the farm are genetically engineered to grow faster rate to be fed for dinosaurs

though they could survived well enough as over time they will adapted and evolved to know the predators to avoid

Last edited:
In the JP and TLW the sounds of birds and frogs were often used. Maybe when you are near the jungle or water you could hear frogs and of course birds. It would ne nice to have some birds in the game. Like when a Dinosaur runs into the jungle the birds will fly up out of it like they did in the Lost World movie.

I mean in the books. You didn't hear them at all in the movies, which is understandable.

Last edited:
2nd time I look into this thread. First time I wasn't convinced, but yes, birds fo effects would be cool. I wouldn't even need to interact with them, but It would be a nice touch. Has someone suggested this idea yet in the official topic/wishlist?

Top Bottom