Anniversary Display

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Hey coaster friends!

Saturday 17 November is a big day for us. It's our two year anniversary!

To celebrate, we have a fun-filled day prepared for you all on social media and we're giving you the chance to win a Planet Coaster goodie bag and a chance to be featured on our social channels on our anniversary!

We want to end our big day with a bang, so using fireworks, create a display that will leave everyone in awe!

Send your fireworks display screenshot to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line ‘Anniversary Display’ by 14 November 7PM UTC and you can be in with a chance to win!

What are you waiting for? We can’t wait for you all to celebrate with us!

Terms and Conditions:

• You only officially enter the competition when you have submitted your screenshot to community@frontier.co.uk with the subject line: Anniversary Competition
• Submissions have to follow the rules as set out above.
• All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, 14 November 2018 at 7PM UTC.
• Frontier have the right to remove any entry at their sole discretion.
• Objectionable or offensive content will be disqualified.
• The competition will be judged by an independent panel of Frontier staff and the winner will be chosen based on creativity, fun, and originality.
• The winners will be contacted by the Frontier Community Team via email.
• The winners have 7 days to respond and claim the prize; if no response has been received after 7 days, you forfeit your prize.
• Frontier employees are excluded from participating in the event.
• Frontier reserve the right to exchange any prize for a prize of similar value.
• Frontier have the final say on the winner and prizes of the event.

Have fun!
- Chanté [big grin][heart]

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Enjoy the celebration everyone!

I can’t believe it’s already been 2 years since we’ve had the launch (party) of Planet Coaster! It has been an incredible ride and It’s still going strong! I’ve made some good friends in the community thanks to Planet Coaster ! <3

Looking forward to what the upcoming years are going to bring for the game. The upcoming Thememaker’s Toolkit certainly is a great addition. And I’m also looking forward to future events where we can meet other members of the wonderful community. :)

Happy Anniversary PC!
Thank you for all that you have created since the start. Your creativity fills all of our lives with joy and excitement playing PC. Here's to many more years of this crazy ride. You are all the very best! Keep up the great work!!!!! :loonybloons:

Wow has it been 2 years already! Where did the time go. Can't wait to see what the Anniversary update will include. Everyone at Frontier is truly the best team ever. Keep up the great work everyone.

Wait, contestants are only expected to send in a single screenshot? I know that the game's tools are not exactly inviting to sequence an extensive show, especially on such a short notice (less than a week?!) ...but still. Aren't you planning to show off some audiovisual footage during the Anniversary stream?

Unfortunately right now I'm running into an issue where the fireworks don't want to work after the initial sequence. I'm still trying to fix but if it doesn't work, what I submit if I do will be unfortunately short.

Chante Goodman

Community Manager
Frontier
Just to reiterate, we are asking for screenshots only, not videos. Not everyone has the ability to record and edit videos on their PCs, but everyone can print screen. We are looking for a pretty screenshot to sign off with at the end of the day, please look at this image for inspiration![heart] DrkzB8uW4AEiKbo.jpg

I can't believe it's already been 2 glorious years.
I might have a bash at this. I've never used the fireworks. Shame on you Nemmie [big grin]

HeatherG

Volunteer Moderator
UCES Fossil....
there r only that I’ve seen on Steam....Titled: [KITT] 2 years Planet Coaster - An eruption of magic
and 1 is part of a ride aritario style of course...Titled: aritario’s Planco 2 year anniversary competition.

Frontier: would love to know if there r more

Top Bottom