Announcing FleetComm, the exploration-focused Private (pc) Group.

I have filled out the online app for the Fleetcomm PG but my in-game request got denied. What did I do wrong?

I took a look in the applications and I didn't see your name there. It's possible, with the flurry of forms around DW2, that you missed the private group application.

When we reopen (soon™), we'll be using a more streamlined process. One step will drive the whole thing. Hopefully this will reduce the number of people who aren't able to get in.

I took a look in the applications and I didn't see your name there. It's possible, with the flurry of forms around DW2, that you missed the private group application.

When we reopen (soon™), we'll be using a more streamlined process. One step will drive the whole thing. Hopefully this will reduce the number of people who aren't able to get in.

Eagerly awaiting the re-opening before I apply ..

Thanks for the headsup ...[up]

I filled out the application form the day of, or day before the launch, I know I was late, but I thought I got in just at the last minute. (I'm Cmdr Blakout by the way). If I missed it I will just have to wait I guess.

Hey, I believe you're the person staying behind fleetcomm applications.
First of all - I'd like to tell you that I respect all your work you're doing. Doing such stuff mostly alone is a huge act of sacrifice of your own nerves and time for the good cause. It is very respectful deed and I'm really glad that DW2 has such people like you. (Don't take it as -licking act tho, I'm only telling my thoughts)
Secondly, I'd like to ask you do you have at least a..thought when could you start taking applications again? I believe that fleetcomm group has most of activities, and set up fights as well. I came quite far with my battle ships only to find out that Mobius probably won't do a thing like it and in solo there's really nothing for me to do but to explore and mine, and I really want to do my best at fighting since I call myself a skilled pilot. So if there's any at least a rumor or such kind of info when you could start doing applications again, can you please share that info?
Thank you.

Top Bottom