Announcing FleetComm, the exploration-focused Private (pc) Group

Last time I asked on their Discord channel, I was told this expedition is "EDSM only," so maybe we just don't get to be official cool-kid-club members. :p
Don't get this wrong: The SIGNUP for that expedition is on EDSM. Doesn't have anything to do with private groups or platforms. Although the main bulk of players, including us organisers, will be playing in fleetcomm.

Hi, application sent in via google documents, looking forward to getting involved in some community exploration - new to ED but a fond player of the original 80s :)
CMDR Sorearm
o7

Hi
I applied to participate in the Apollo 11 Anniversary Expedition and I saw that to participate in the event I have to enter your private group of the Elite Dangerous game what do I have to do to get in!?

EDIT:

Application sent.
Thank you o7

Last edited:
Applied yesterday for my second account Tyko, now realised I provided same email address as my main account Jorki who is already a member of Fleetcom :oops:.
How do I correct the email address/application?

edit: sorted- thanks Satsuma!

Last edited:
Just finished the long application. First Exploration trip. Ship fully engineered - Extra materials - First paint job - Perseus or Bust! o7
OcTainX

Greetings CMDRs,
FleetComm application form just sent!
I first joined ED on 12 April 3306, feeling from the very beginning the desire to explore the galaxy.
For those who may wonder, indeed my nickname sounds much more appropriate for a pirate, but do not be scared as I am by no means one!
In fact is an homage to the unforgettable space pirate of my youth, manga character created by Leiji Matsumoto.
I have done my exploration trips so far (IMHO the most notable following the DW2 route to Beagle Point and Semotus Beacon then back) in solo mode with my trusty 65 Ly 'Evening Star IV' Krait Phantom.
I have just finished to engineer a brand new 80 Ly Jump-A-Conda named 'Arcadia' with an appropriate black-and-blue 'pirate' paint... the closest I can get to Leiji Matsumoto's space pirate vessel.
Thanks for reading and looking forward to meet you out in the black!
o7 CMDRs
Cpt Mark Harlock

Application for the PC FC private group filed and awaiting response. Missed out during DW2 but still managed with a Mobius group. Glad to be more timely for this next expedition so I can join the FC group and participate a little more fully.

Application for the PC FC private group filed and awaiting response. Missed out during DW2 but still managed with a Mobius group. Glad to be more timely for this next expedition so I can join the FC group and participate a little more fully.
You don't get a response, please check your groups ingame regularly to see if you got in.

Colleagues,
I've sent my app form to join FC over a week ago and still got no response, nor ingame, nor in the mail. If its just because you're pressed on time, than it's alright, I'll wait (Got a week or two before I'll reach my destination ingame). But if there is something about me (my account), that does not permit you to let me in - please let me know.....😇

(Ingame CMDR: Zaxxon n'ya terrace); rocket22bc@gmail.com - these were listed in the application.

Thanks in advance :)

Top Bottom