Community Event / Creation Announcing The Azophi Expedition - The Explorer's Consortium

hi guys just signed up with the wrong cmdr name lol its cmdr Helitony2 that's going not Helitony would you mind altering this on the sign up sheet many thanks
fly safe cmdr's

This is looking very cool. Have a rep and a bump. I hope this kicks off in a big way. Nice to see a beautiful trailer.

How many people have signed up so far?

Are you going to see if you'll be crossing paths with other expeditions?

This is looking very cool. Have a rep and a bump. I hope this kicks off in a big way. Nice to see a beautiful trailer.

How many people have signed up so far?

Are you going to see if you'll be crossing paths with other expeditions?

So for Olivia, we have 60 pilots on our roster to join us, 37 Xbox and 23 PC. To answer your question about crossing paths with any other expeditions, I don't think so.

I do know we are leaving the same day Shepard Expedition gets back from their mission.

The Formidine Rift and Heisenberg Bridge are mentioned, and check the italicized words under "Rimor Finis" it's actually a system's nickname ;) You may want to check this for more info: https://www.edsm.net/en/galactic-mapping/listing/p/3

Thanks. I knew the rift was mentioned, but the rift is a huge region... hardly a waypoint. I am looking for more detailed info about actual waypoints and basecamps, as many cmdrs have ventured into some parts of the rift already. If these have yet to be fully deternined, perhaps we could get an update as to when this info will be released?

Thanks. I knew the rift was mentioned, but the rift is a huge region... hardly a waypoint. I am looking for more detailed info about actual waypoints and basecamps, as many cmdrs have ventured into some parts of the rift already. If these have yet to be fully deternined, perhaps we could get an update as to when this info will be released?

Agreed. It is difficult to commit to an expedition with no route decided.

The route is fully laid out, we've decided to not put it all out there, to try and keep CMDRs together instead of having a bunch of CMDRs just race through the expedition. Like I said the destination is in the announcement, but come to the Discord and maybe we can get you a little more information on the exact waypoints.

Finally felt confident enough in my ship's range and loadout to sign up. I'll be piloting the Golden Chariot in all it's shiny glory with you fine folks!

Are there exactly 99 Commanders signed up? The buttons in the lower left corner of the Roster imply a 2nd page, but they don't seem to be working.

Good Morning/Afternoon all

CMDR Azazul here aka Phil Thomson of the Explorer's Consortium. As promised, here is the next update from the expedition leadership team. Also as promised, I'll keep this as light as possible.

Cross Platform and Cross Country Volunteers
  • We have received several responses to our call for volunteers. We will be reaching out to those individuals over the next 2 weeks.
  • We are looking for a few more volunteers to help them. We are looking for folks from the following categories to help execute events. Since we are an Xbox group, mostly in the US, it will be difficult for us to have a foot print in these groups, so we are looking to make sure we can include everyone.
  • Xbox - UK
  • PC -US
  • PC -UK
  • If you are interested in helping, please send an email to explorersconsortium@gmail.com.

Expedition Patches
  • The patches are here and they're awesome. If you would like to purchase a patch, the prices is $5 USD (per patch) plus $2.67 shipping and handling (per shipment).
  • Shipping and handling will be more for international folks, that will be on a case by case basis.
  • To purchase a patch send an email to explorersconsortium@gmail.com and we will forward you the paypal information . You will be presented with two options, friends and family and goods and services. If you select goods and services, please add an additional 10% to the cost. These patches came out of my pocket and my wife would like me to not lose money on them.

Flagship Application
  • And finally, we are accepting applications for the expedition flagship.
  • The form can be found here: Expedition Flagship Application
  • FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
  • Incomplete applications will be not be accepted

Top Bottom