Powerplay Antal Utopia - Call to action

Tosh. That article was created by a player on reddit, who I think is allied to the empire.

It was indeed a player from Patreus. Having said that, Frontier only publishes what it feels fits in with its own angle, and I think they are trying to put a question mark over Antal. Don't worry, I'm working on an article "Emperor or Dictator". Probably won't get picked up but hey :D

It was indeed a player from Patreus. Having said that, Frontier only publishes what it feels fits in with its own angle, and I think they are trying to put a question mark over Antal. Don't worry, I'm working on an article "Emperor or Dictator". Probably won't get picked up but hey :D

Post it on the main forums so it can be "discussed"...
Ben did it that way and it helped build Antal's persona.
I think they like to let the community do such things as long as it's not too far off the wall.
Nothing bad happened to Antal, we just know a bit more about him which is good...even if some of it is kinda questionable but it added to his character when there wasn't much more than "Simguru" to work with.
Everything has a Dark Side, or at least should have for the funsies.
Players need a reason to choose a Power beyond best rewards.
Not everything need be negative even now but kinda look at it as a fleshing out of the main players.
Torval is candy for you guys, I hear there are Slave routes, in the territory of the most traditional of the Imperial Powers?
Just an idea but if you can nail the Cherry (Platoon Film reference) Patreus for something then I'm all for it.
All I really know is that he got linked to the Emperors murder, but is he like "Ironman" from Marvel, playboy, philanthropist beyond his Media persona?...or would like to be but has 0 social skills and a complete and utter failure when it comes to courting the ladies (Aisling). Maybe he swings the other way....how does society deal with that in the Elite Universe, some Powers like Winters would probably be cool with it, others might make jokes about it.
Some might take it too far but generally something that sets a character apart from the others.

Last edited:
I am not part pp. But who on your team is fortifying takurua. It is in the middle of nowhere. -106 cc. You guys got some issues.

Top Bottom