Anthem

Did they just get attacked by a giant ? :/ Looks interesting. 4 player co-op team blaster. Wonder what the microtransaction angle is? Skins?

Looks like band wagon game which I don't enjoy at all - fast paced first person role shooters are out there already, and they are way better than Destiny or Athem. But maybe I just don't get this trend.

I guess Bioware has left good RPG development to CD Projekt. Maybe that's for the best.

Looks like band wagon game which I don't enjoy at all - fast paced first person role shooters are out there already, and they are way better than Destiny or Athem. But maybe I just don't get this trend.

I guess Bioware has left good RPG development to CD Projekt. Maybe that's for the best.

I guess they got tired of the rabid fans demanding all kinds of weird romance options.

I want to like it but as said in the last thread. After ME -A Im not sure a about bioware and even less about EA.

After watching the EA conference I'm more interested now than I was when I initially heard about it. EA/BW take on a Destiny type shooter was not something I wanted. This is made by the real BioWare (Edmonton) unlike ME:A so that makes me a bit more hopeful. 1st person story mode and 3rd person combat which has optional multiplayer, you can play solo all the way and the story is your own.

I'm not exactly excited by the gameplay of Anthem, it's a bit irrelevant.

What triggers me is the exploring part of that planet, in air, on the ground and in water.

The graphics looks pretty good and being free to explore around seeing detailed flora/fauna might be cool. (since we won't get atmospheric planets in E.D. for a while)

Lots of media making a lot of noise that is NOT being made by the ME Andromeda team yadayada...but by those good ol guys that made the original ME trilogy. Blah blah blah. Yeah shame on those useless miscreants that made Andromeda so bad....totally under the nose of the parent company who couldn't possibly have any blame for any of that game.

If ONLY the original ME team did it!!!!!11!!!

Anyway my point is really this...I don't hold any confidence in the game regardless who makes it. It's the amount of resources that the parent bunch decide to put into it is what will count.

So far this looks very pretty and very generic Destiny/Division alike. You can bet it'll have a single player side but it'll be soulless and short relying instead on "moment to moment player generated" gameplay.

In other words...plop of the highest order. Generic and bland over hyped on the marketing.

However having said all that I'd be delighted to be wrong. Betting my pension I won't be though.

So far this looks very pretty and very generic Destiny/Division alike. You can bet it'll have a single player side but it'll be soulless and short relying instead on "moment to moment player generated" gameplay.

In other words...plop of the highest order. Generic and bland over hyped on the marketing.

However having said all that I'd be delighted to be wrong. Betting my pension I won't be though.

It's a generic pewpew game for the masses. Just what EA wants.
They have ruined Bioware, and we will never see that company back to its former glory.

Big business is killing the gaming industry. It's turning into Hollywood.

Anthem Full Gameplay Demo (19:27 min, 4k video) (Stronghold/cave boss fight)

[video=youtube;p-nKttWT7JM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-nKttWT7JM[/video]

Release date: February 22 2019.

The environment/world looks graphically stunning.
Although i'm not crazy about games with hovering health bars and damage numbers, the gameplay looks fun also.
I hope they release some underwater gameplay until the launch.

Game was running on 2 X GTX1080TI in SLI :D well, I'm not much into MP anyway these days, COOP like in Arma is ok, but I need SP campaign mode
if I'm going to buy any game.

Top Bottom