Anubis Restaurant

Hi all!
This is my first workshop blueprint building, using the brand new items from the spooky pack. I really wanted to see how far I could push the new items, especially in looking at interiors- and I was shocked at how good the new items really were. The new windows, in particular, are game-changers- my only annoyance was that whenever you move the building, all the lights in the windows turn off, otherwise- it's a fantastic update!

IIHAlxl.png

The restaurant is a highly detailed and realistic building featuring a Cheif Beef, a Monsieur Frites and a Toilet. Inspired by the coaster station for Anubis in Plopsaland De Panne.

0lXA3id.png

QzXwPgT.png

The building is home to the Professor Anubis, a brilliant academic who is delving deep into the underground Pagan World. However, in his persuit of knowlege of the unknown, he has awaken evil spirits who haunt the halls of his home. Your guests can dine with the ghosts and ghouls in this lavish, and yet eeiry setting!

iYwScza.png

y6dmS6X.png

ZKbVn8R.png

BnQVKyX.png

MPHKMpX.png

2RmQL4P.png

Download the Anubis Restaurant here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1150459736
I hope you enjoy your visit!

-The Magician

Holy place to eat Batman! that has got to be the best interior (and not a bad exterior) building I have seen yet! the in game (DLC) furniture really makes a big difference.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

How did you get the 'signs' that don't look like signs? Like the words on the bathroom doors and the Anubis wall sign?

Last edited:
Holy place to eat Batman! that has got to be the best interior (and not a bad exterior) building I have seen yet! the in game (DLC) furniture really makes a big difference.

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

How did you get the 'signs' that don't look like signs? Like the words on the bathroom doors and the Anubis wall sign?

Thanks man! The signs in this game work the same way as they did in RCT3, in that they are split into two layers- the background and the text. This means you can take some signs, and then sink them into surfaces using the 3D gizmo and with a little bit of fiddling, only the text remains.

Hope this helps!

For your first workshop building I'd say you did a fantastic creation. All the details inside and out are stunning. I love the way you created the booth seating inside. Everything about this piece is spot on :) Can't wait to see more from you :)

Top Bottom