Any bonuses for mapping all the system bodies?

1595755992924.png

He should still get a bonus for mapping the system at a minium.....HMC also should kick some credit value...first to map bonus is also missing....weird.

Just checked with another system - I got some bonus for "first discovery".
Is there any real bonus for "first to map" if sold to a regular station?

Last time I sold on a FC I got bonuses for all the things I expected to get a bonus for, but that was just before the last patch, maybe something went wrong with this patch? It's worth bug reporting at least.

Last time I sold on a FC I got bonuses for all the things I expected to get a bonus for, but that was just before the last patch, maybe something went wrong with this patch? It's worth bug reporting at least.
Actually it's already reported as I see:

It works both ways, I get 1st mapped in scanned, mapped and inhabited systems. Inara shows a balancing of credits though so always assume it works out in the end.

Bonus for:

1st Discovery 1K, 1st Map 10K, 1st Discover whole system 1K per body, 1st Map whole system 10K per body iirc

Edit: Not on FCs either, in normal stations I get the bonuses occasionally but regularly since update.

The "congratulations" screens have been glitchy ever since Mapping was introduced. Carriers seem to have made them even more glitchy. The thing to watch is your actual credit balance, before and after.

Top Bottom