Any more ride DLC’s this year?

I would love something like this here!

I want a Gravitron and a steeper drop boat flume ride in a future pack. Maybe antique cars with a roof as well. Bumper boats if possible, mini golf, and a Thunder Bobs type ride.

I'd like to have some shows for my peeps to attend (something for each theme?). Also, it would be awesome to have fully working midway games (that we can play ourselves...similar to how we can play the shooting ride game or drive the gocarts).

I wonder if Frontier is working on any new rides collections DLC's for Planet Coaster? I feel that they can add so much more to Planet Coaster. There are so many more rides that could get added to the game. One DLC that they can do is a Rides Collection featuring rides from Cedar Fair Parks.

Personally, I think we will no longer have a DLC on Planet Coaster, the game is now finished. We notice it on the SteamDB, there is no more activity.
However, I hope I'm wrong and it would be nice if a CM could answer this question once and for all: Can we still hope to have a DLC in Planet Coaster or not?
Thank you in advance for a potential answer 😊

I sure hope we get more Rides DLC’s. The next one should be coming in August or September. I just wish someone from Frontier would say something already.

Yeah why leave us hanging, why not just tell us if the game is finished or not? There are still plenty of rides that could be made, I already provided a list of 10 rides I would like in a future DLC. But if they are just going to stop development and not provide us a tool to make new working rides ourselves (like Parkitect) then we will forever be missing certain rides which will be a bummer.

But if they are just going to stop development and not provide us a tool to make new working rides ourselves (like Parkitect) then we will forever be missing certain rides which will be a bummer.
It would be great if they would give us the opportunity to create our own attractions. But I think they said it's too complicated to implement and it would never come in PC.
As I said before, I think there will be no more DLC in Planet Coaster. I prefer to think that and be super happy if in the end there are any more, than the reverse.
But maybe we'll have more informations Wednesday at FrontierXtra.

Well, the leaked roadmap said that there will be a few more ride packs. I hope that is true. Ghostbusters pack was correct. I guess they are done updating the code of the base game though. It is in maintenance mode according to the roadmap. Just bug fixes from here on out and maybe a few more DLC’s.

Here are some title ideas for future packs

Extreme Rides
Ultimate Rides
Carnival or Funfair Rides
Excellent Rides
Awesome Rides

I hope we get at least 2 more years of support for Planet Coaster before they move on to PC2. What coaster games have both a super loop and Gravitron? I think RCT3, RCTW, and RCT2 if you have the custom rides installed. Parkitect is missing the super loop, and PC is missing a working Gravitron.

Last edited:
Top Bottom