Any more ride DLC’s this year?

All great ideas for future ride packs. Make sure you put this in the suggestion section of the form as well. I hope Frontier will support Planet Coaster for at least 2 more years as well.

Make sure you put this in the suggestion section of the form as well. I hope Frontier will support Planet Coaster for at least 2 more years as well.

I'm pretty sure that has been done a lot already.

Yeah, let's encourage spamming the suggestions forum with the same suggestion over and over again.....

It would be great if they would give us the opportunity to create our own attractions. But I think they said it's too complicated to implement and it would never come in PC.
As I said before, I think there will be no more DLC in Planet Coaster. I prefer to think that and be super happy if in the end there are any more, than the reverse.
But maybe we'll have more informations Wednesday at FrontierXtra.
At the very least, they should give us the opportunity to create our own vehicles for the tracked rides... It'd be nice if they'd give us one last big DLC before they turn to PC 2... And surely they'd give us a heads up, unlike a certain other publisher for a certain other game...

These are what I would like to see for the next DLC pack
Legacy Rides Collection

Flat Rides
Chance Sky Wheel (Double Wheeler)
ChanceSkywheelLights.jpg

Zierer Flying Carpet (Arabian Nights)
ZiererFlyingCarpet.jpg

Motion simulator (Xperience)
Premier_Simulator.JPG

Mondial Top Scan (5-seater) (Shinobi)
Samurai_Thorpe_Park.jpg

Mondial Top Scan (6-seater) (Betelgeuse)
1920px-Sol_Spin_2.jpg

Coasters
Wiegand Alpine Coaster (Mountain Ride)
1920px-Eifelpark_Coaster.jpg

Mack Inverted Powered Coaster (Legend)
1280px-Arthur_-_Europa-Park_-_Au%C3%9Fenbereich.jpg

Tracked Rides
Mack Splash Battle (Water Wars)
1920px-Castaway_Bay_Battle_Boats_at_Sea_World.jpg

Zamperla Aerial Ride (Rocket Rail)
AerealRide02.jpg

Transport Ride
Suspended monorail (Dark Rail)
1920px-Schwebebahn_G15.jpg

I hope that there will be a third ride dlc this fall and that content development is not finished yet. We are still dependent on Frontier for new working rides since users cannot make new rides for the game. There are still rides missing that I would like to see.

Top Bottom