General / Off-Topic Any one From The ED Community Going to Help Storm Area 51?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
There is an event in America were 400k people have gathered to storm (on foot) a famous secret military base (Area 51)

Who that plays ED also wants to "See Them Aliens"
th

im trying to bring attention to this because we are 600k short of 1 mill , and thought ED could help

I'm watching this meme on 9gag for a couple of weeks, now, wondering when it's going to attract attention.

In a history of stupid ideas, this one is up there with the best.
The whole premise of "if there's enough of us, they can't kill us all" is just... I don't know. Millenials are weird.

I do believe it started as a joke, but the author apparently underestimated human stupidity.
In any case, it will be interesting to watch.

Where did you get this information?

its real. its america. sorry not sorry. trump let it out of the bag that we actually have been researching reports of aliens and folks have been coming out of the wood work as expected.

and its over half a million signed up now.

its real. its america. sorry not sorry. trump let it out of the bag that we actually have been researching reports of aliens and folks have been coming out of the wood work as expected.

and its over half a million signed up now.
Had nothing to do with Trump. Re-check your history.

It's a real event. So far over 500,000 have pledged, with an additional 400,000 sitting in reserve pledging to show up if it actually begins to go down. It's all over the news here in the states. Of course, people are now being warned that the US Military is ready to halt any such attempt, that things could be very disastrous if such an attempt is made. I find this interesting if not laughable, especially being our military can't seem to manage an equal daily influx at our southern border.

For the record, I hope they go for it. Those holding the leash need to be reminded they're vastly outnumbered.

And, on a side note, you can bet your butt there are plenty of folks already out there waiting and watching to see if the installation begins to move assets in precaution... be it assets in or out.

It's a real event. So far over 500,000 have pledged, with an additional 400,000 sitting in reserve pledging to show up if it actually begins to go down. It's all over the news here in the states. Of course, people are now being warned that the US Military is ready to halt any such attempt, that things could be very disastrous if such an attempt is made. I find this interesting if not laughable, especially being our military can't seem to manage an equal daily influx at our southern border.

For the record, I hope they go for it. Those holding the leash need to be reminded they're vastly outnumbered.
Whether or not it's laughable will depend on the military's willingness to mow thousands of their citizens with machine guns.
But from across the pond, yeah, it will be entertaining.

In any case, I really don't know what these morons expect to find, there, aside from the tech that is already a public secret. Just like the whole base, anyway.
Even if they REALLY had something alien or otherwise secrecy-worthy, it won't be stored or tested there. They'd have REAL secret locations for that. :LOL:

If the whole thing starts to look like they're going to go through with it, I think what happens next is some arrests and interrogations among the "leadership" and the whole thing is going to fall apart.

Darwinism in action.

And, on a side note, you can bet your butt there are plenty of folks already out there waiting and watching to see if the installation begins to move assets in precaution... be it assets in or out.

Just FYI... if something so public was planned against any security establishment... that would happen regardless of what base it is.

I mean... if a tornado is approaching a town... does the town sit there and just do nothing? Of course not, preparations even "just in case" happen.

Besides the aliens from Zeta Reticuli are completely harmless and uninteresting. If those event attenders actually do the Naruto running thing that might be a sight to see, perhaps a bit cringy, but still.

Deleted member 38366

D
AFAIK Area 51 is nothing more than a public distraction anymore - since decades.

But I wouldn't be surprised if that Faceplant joke indeed takes off and creates a "Pokemon Zombie run" lol

PS.
Engagement rules should be easy - just target anything that resembles a Smartphone signal xD

So, thousands of people are about to commit a very stupid but serious crime and likely get shot in a process. Just to have a look at a military base that is likely full of failed old prototype aircraft and little else. I'd rather watch that on pay per view rather than some lame sports event...

i'll put it another way...

in late winter reports made the press about military personnel and UFO sightings. in june trump was asked in a taped interview what his thoughts were. he said he didn't really believe it but that he has received 'briefings' on the matter. that of course made news (albeit small) as no other president has ever admitted to receiving formal briefings on UFO sightings. a month later 500K genius' signed up to a facebook group to storm area 51.

i suppose you could be right that one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other. but in my experience that's usually how these things go. the more exposure something gets to greater chance of things like this taking shape.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom