Anybody looking for Raxxla? Guess what I found?!

:p

Attachments

• Elite (Europe) (En,Fr,De)-screenshot(19).png
    Elite (Europe) (En,Fr,De)-screenshot(19).png
    14.3 KB · Views: 643
Raxxla, a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. It’s energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Raxxla around you. Here, between you…me…the tree…the rock…everywhere! Yes, even between this land and that ship!

Last edited:

Deleted member 38366

D
Yeah, the only thing we know with reasonable certainty so far is... that Raxxla doesn't exist in-game as a discoverable location for CMDRs.
(Source : the leaked Roadmap, which has proven to be quite accurate)

That it sits inside a physically unattainable Permit-Locked System or Region would be the optimistic Version of that.

Yeah, the only thing we know with reasonable certainty so far is... that Raxxla doesn't exist in-game as a discoverable location for CMDRs.
(Source : the leaked Roadmap, which has proven to be quite accurate)

That it sits inside a physically unattainable Permit-Locked System or Region would be the optimistic Version of that.
That is not true. The leak where it was originally posted on 4chan contained no information on Raxxla, no mention of it. It was the person who reposted it on Reddit who added the "information" about Raxxla, almost certainly just to troll people.

I found a shoe box with Raxxla in large bold unfriendly type font when I was looking around a base I found. I was a little bit dubious about opening it... As it looked like trouble to me. Still, curiosity got the cmdr and I opened the damned thing. Guess what.... It contained a pair of size 8 chuck boots! 🤪

I found a shoe box with Raxxla in large bold unfriendly type font when I was looking around a base I found. I was a little bit dubious about opening it... As it looked like trouble to me. Still, curiosity got the cmdr and I opened the damned thing. Guess what.... It contained a pair of size 8 chuck boots! 🤪
I think they’re very clever, they’re trying to confuse us to death.

I’ve got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side.

There was a CMDR on Facebook the other day who was absolutely positive he had discovered the location. He and his mate were going to livestream their last three jumps into the Raxxla system but the galmap wouldn't let them plot the last jump. It was enough to make him just give up, not ragequit but enough to deflate him totally after months of searching and analysing "clues". His starship pilot days are over. Raxxla claims another CMDR.
Holy Grails are not meant to be found maybe.

Why post this without posting the system that wasn’t accessible?!

Top Bottom