Anybody looking for Raxxla? Guess what I found?!

Raxxla is ELite's Kobayashi Maru - you will never succeed, but your efforts are a measure of your strength of character.

No cheating!
Which is funny since one of the most popular co-op missions in star trek online is the Kobayashi Maru scenario.

Deleted member 38366

D
People accuse Carriers of being a carrot on a stick.

Yet they love Raxxla.

Okay.

I go one step further :
  • something as basic in lore as the Tionisla Graveyard isn't even in the game (amongst many other lore things) after 5 years
  • yet some spooky wild goose mystical thingy is expected to be in the game (??!)

Doesn't compute nor pass the common-sense check.
(even if it was.... in the exceedingly unlikely event, it'd be pre-release Beta Content. Something deep from the early placeholder era. That's sure going to be one hell of a thing lol )

IMHO it shares the same fate as all the other missing lore items : ASCII only. Fluff.
There's a reason Lore SubForum with its Raxxla Megathread is firmly married to Roleplay instead of being in the Exploration SubForum...

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 110222

D
I go one step further :
  • something as basic in lore as the Tionisla Graveyard isn't even in the game (amongst many other lore things) after 5 years
  • yet some spooky wild goose mystical thingy is expected to be in the game (??!)

(even if it was.... in the exceedingly unlikely event, it'd be pre-release Beta Content. Something deep from the early placeholder era. That's sure going to be one hell of a thing lol )

IMHO it shares the same fate as all the other missing lore items : ASCII only. Fluff.
There's a reason Lore SubForum with its Raxxla Megathread is firmly married to Roleplay instead of being in the Exploration SubForum...
Agreed. I'm sorry but at this point, Frontier really needs to come clean.

It's a big reason I don't play much now. The story has completely died, all these mysteries haven't shifted at all despite countless "This is the clue we needed!" moments.

The people claiming to have found it? Trolling & baiting, IMO.

I cant wait for the moment the switch will be flipped and raxxla will be allowed to be found, the countless people to thank the devs for the great design lol.

I cant wait for the moment the switch will be flipped and raxxla will be allowed to be found, the countless people to thank the devs for the great design lol.
When that happens...
image_thumb16.png

I go one step further :

And it is even less likely to be in game given 'Braben lied about it being in the first (84) Elite, so they don't have the best track record with Raxxla veracity...

It'll just be a scannable data point anyway.

In fact, can it even be that? What mechanics were in the game at release? the data link scanner wasn't -and Raxxla has been in game since release according to various Frontier devs.

So, it's probably not even on a planet as you couldn't land on those.
So... probably just an outpost called Raxxla.

It'll just be a scannable data point anyway.

In fact, can it even be that? What mechanics were in the game at release? the data link scanner wasn't -and Raxxla has been in game since release according to various Frontier devs.

So, it's probably not even on a planet as you couldn't land on those.
So... probably just an outpost called Raxxla.

What it is is irrelevant to the experience of finding it.

I go one step further :

True, but DB confirmed it to be in the game.
What it is is irrelevant to the experience of finding it.
Yes, if we had some interesting clues, but we don't, I guess.

Deleted member 38366

D
Anyone remember that oddball "Rumors" entry in the Codex?

After 1.5 years, it now shares the same fate as unused entries such as "Region Permits" or the old "Cargo Insurance".
Just another dead placeholder?

Thus.... according to the Codex, officially no rumors exist. The Codex entries for Dark Wheel or Raxxla? Fluff. Nothing you could check a Galactic Sector for.
Combined with the time passed and zero evidence, seems a very reliable indicator to me.
Plus, it otherwise wouldn't fit our "Silent Galaxy" that doesn't even put out any News anymore. Nothing happening, nothing to see, move along.
For what it's worth, fair description of the state of the Galaxy.

Top Bottom