Anyone else loving the 'Discover Scanner' series?

I've really enjoyed the last two, with a brilliantly interesting insight into the sound and art around asteroid mining.

If you've ever been even vaguely interested in all the amazing development work that goes in to making a game, take a peek!

10/10 for FDev in giving us a peek behind the scenes of (some of) what's involved. More like this please!!

I've enjoyed watching them, both for the content and to see the enthusiasm with which the devs talk about their topic.

I'd much rather watch these than the community team being blown up repeatedly on a livestream. I'd welcome a return of dev updates too, finding out what is currently being worked on.

Yep, really enjoying the craft. Haven't seen 4 yet, saving until I have the time to concentrate. Deserves to be watched, rather than played in the background.

Aps.

I've really enjoyed the last two, with a brilliantly interesting insight into the sound and art around asteroid mining.

If you've ever been even vaguely interested in all the amazing development work that goes in to making a game, take a peek!

10/10 for FDev in giving us a peek behind the scenes of (some of) what's involved. More like this please!!

Absolutely loved the video on the sound design in particular, could watch hours of that stuff!

Gettin geeky on the little aspects of the game design is delicious.

I really like that it let's some talent toot their own horns, and the toots are well earned from what I've seen.

The Discovery Scanner streams are awesome. I wondered where they have gone. Gotta love all the detail put into everything.

Top Bottom