Anyone else starting a new park?

Thread title says all.

I can't contain my excitement for today's announcement! For my parks, I'll definitely have to rebuild them all.

It would appear that the replay value of the game just had a rather sudden nudge in the right direction. Even the little that was announced just opened a world of possibilities. Laura, you might need to create a new Screenie sticky, just sayin. Lol. Cracks knuckles for forum spam

I made a promise to myself that I would actually restart my campaign story when the game turns 1 year old. With the new 1.8 update and possible dlc to celebrate the 1st year anniversary, I am excited to play JWE all over again with all the new features, changes, and additions that were not available from the game's initial release.

with the new rocks I was planning on making a Lord of the Rings Rohan exhibits for my Gallimimus and struthiomimus so I can watch them run around with the giant rocks around them and on huge fields of grass herding together.

I made a promise to myself that I would actually restart my campaign story when the game turns 1 year old. With the new 1.8 update and possible dlc to celebrate the 1st year anniversary, I am excited to play JWE all over again with all the new features, changes, and additions that were not available from the game's initial release.

hmmm thank you good sir you've given me an idea. maybe i'll restart my campaign mode too with these changes in mind. especially since we now know how to build parks efficiently (my first playthrough was ugly but effective to get things done.) lol. i might even buy that Dr. Wu DLC now haha

Not yet, i´m waiting for new dlc and free updates, i want the game as complete as possible to play it again, even if have to wait one more year.

Not yet, i´m waiting for new dlc and free updates, i want the game as complete as possible to play it again, even if have to wait one more year.

Me too. I actually don't think I will play again until the fix AI, implement terrain tools (which they at least are doing soon) and more attractions. I just got bored of the very same three for all.

Top Bottom