anyone know whats with the screen lock and this arrow in Apex?

Not sure how best to describe it - but I use 2 screens (extended) and before last night during flights I could roll off the screen and onto screen 2 (letting me surf/edit sheets etc., during long flights even Apex ones)

But now it seems locked in but there's an orange arrow that follows mouse direction out a little then stops - kina reminds me of the mouse flight play Freelancer had -except it appears to do noting.... Other than annoy me) - see the image its about 8 o clock - and yes I checked my gfx settings - tried windowed etc.,

I can get by it by going to the game screen (return options) but then I cant see my eta) also pretty sure before last night I could hot key to maps rather than use left panel (Alt M or G for me)

Few other little quirks snuck in (like resetting half my key bindings) but I worked my way past them (was hoping for hot key med and cells - but its still the circle of doom for me)

Do wish we got some kind of change-logs - I dont expect the game to be a game yet (been more than I expected tbh) but would be handy to know

1617841853524.png

Not sure how best to describe it - but I use 2 screens (extended) and before last night during flights I could roll off the screen and onto screen 2 (letting me surf/edit sheets etc., during long flights even Apex ones)

But now it seems locked in but there's an orange arrow that follows mouse direction out a little then stops - kina reminds me of the mouse flight play Freelancer had -except it appears to do noting.... Other than annoy me) - see the image its about 8 o clock - and yes I checked my gfx settings - tried windowed etc.,

I can get by it by going to the game screen (return options) but then I cant see my eta) also pretty sure before last night I could hot key to maps rather than use left panel (Alt M or G for me)

Few other little quirks snuck in (like resetting half my key bindings) but I worked my way past them (was hoping for hot key med and cells - but its still the circle of doom for me)

Do wish we got some kind of change-logs - I dont expect the game to be a game yet (been more than I expected tbh) but would be handy to know

View attachment 217984

When you are flying with the mouse that's the pointer that shows up.

Thanks all

I didn't have fly by mouse set, but just realised I had unplugged my HOTAS due to not needing it until I get the captains chair back

All is well again - dont need to alt/tab

Thanks

Top Bottom