Anyone see any incursion state systems?

After the this Thusday morning tick, I don't see any systems on my map in incursion state.

It may be a mis-configuration in my game so does anyone else see any?

EDIT: If so can you give me a name of one or two of those systems so I can take a look and learn better what my missconfiguration is?

Thanks

Last edited:
So yes means you do see incursion systems? If so can you give me a name of one or two of those systems so I can take a look and learn better what my missconfiguration is?

So yes means you do see incursion systems? If so can you give me a name of one or two of those systems so I can take a look and learn better what my missconfiguration is?
Damage stations are at incursion systems turn on Damaged stations turn of repairing stations... this shows all incursion systems...
Also they are listed in galnet ... post two every day... wit there status...
First 1 of 6 are...
HIP 12155 was again failed to be defended from thargiods over the last week

Last edited:
HIP 12155 is not in a state of Incursion. As far as I can tell, none are.

I'm looking at Galnet now going down the list of stations until I find one.

Last edited:
I did something weird, I believe it's called fact checking. Why bother checking this? We all know how stable Elite's background simulation is. :poop: :whistle:

Ingame galnet report says these systems have Thargoid activity;
HIP 12155
Hoff
Medzist
Rasaste
Wakandiini
Carpaka

Ingame galaxy map shows system state as;
HIP 12155 shows none state
Hoff shows as boom state
Medzist shows as boom state
Rasaste shows as boom state
Wakandiini shows as boom state
Carpaka shows as boom state

Damaged stations filter also doesn't work.
Disclaimer: I have not had the time to actually fly to any of the systems and do additional checking.

I did something weird, I believe it's called fact checking. Why bother checking this? We all know how stable Elite's background simulation is. :poop::whistle:

HIP 12155
Hoff
Medzist
Rasaste
Wakandiini
Carpaka

Hoff shows as boom state

Disclaimer: I have not had the time to actually fly to any of the systems and do additional checking.
I don't know if this makes sense because I never bothered with it, so please consider me an idiot when it's completely wrong...
If the damaged station isn't owned by the controlling faction, it shouldn't show up on the galaxy map, right? Or are the damaged and state filters separate?

I don't know if this makes sense because I never bothered with it, so please consider me an idiot when it's completely wrong...
If the damaged station isn't owned by the controlling faction, it shouldn't show up on the galaxy map, right? Or are the damaged and state filters separate?

I would have checked that in detail as well, but I have never been to any of the listed systems - so I don't have system map access.
All I can currently see is that there are no damaged stations at all.

I did something weird, I believe it's called fact checking. Why bother checking this? We all know how stable Elite's background simulation is. :poop::whistle:

HIP 12155
Hoff
Medzist
Rasaste
Wakandiini
Carpaka

Hoff shows as boom state

Thanks PhanttoM!

Unlike Factabulous :), I was also in the process of doing this fact checking thing, and my results were the same. There are apparently no Incursion systems this week.

Apparently, there are also no stations which are damaged but not in the process of being repaired. Is that more or less the definition of the Incursion state, I'm not sure.

Last edited:
All of them have AX zones and all of them have damaged stations...
Go to the systems...
D-EPNqJWkAEEZ43

W T F! I thought only systems in incursion state had AX Zones!

As GraphiteGB explained earlier, incursion systems are listed in galnet - the same list I posted.
The displayed state in the galaxy map is bugged which is why it's necessary to do factchecking all the way through, before jumping to any conclusion.

I finally arrived at Hoff, and yes, there are plenty of AX zones.
Also even checked to see if Thargoids even spawn, which they do.

t9emQXB.jpg

Wow, I just went to HIP 12155 and there definately are AX Zones.

The galaxy map was working fine for me in this regard last week. One more bug to add to the list on this game!

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Hello folks,

The 'Incursion' state should correctly appear after the tomorrow's Background Simulation tick! Please make sure to also restart your client to see the effects.

Another good news. That caught me by surprise the other day when I was aiming to do an AX stream... I don't think my viewers were ever so bored :D

Hello folks,

The 'Incursion' state should correctly appear after the tomorrow's Background Simulation tick! Please make sure to also restart your client to see the effects.
Thanks for the update Will!
Will this BGS tick be tomorrow morning?
I didn't know that the BGS tick was a separate thing from the Thursday morning tick is this a a regular or inregular thing?
This morning, I was fighting in AX Conflict Zones in Hoff, but now they are gone. Will they be back after the tick?

Last edited:
Top Bottom