[INDEPENDENT] [AOD] Angels of Death | Multi-Game Clan with Over 3000 Members | PvE, BGS (In-Game Faction), PvP (No Murder / Griefing)

ZfYijGr.png

ANGELS OF DEATH
-- GAME WITH HONOR AND PURPOSE --

ZmIAclV.png

The Angels of Death, based out of 40 Ceti at Pailes Enterprises, acts as an independent organization focused on the mutual prosperity of its members through many types of game play. Our clan has withstood the test of time, existing proudly for 19 years across many games such as Battlefield, Battlefront II, Overwatch, Sea of Thieves and many more! Our organization shows no signs of slowing down -- we welcome you to join our Elite: Dangerous Division has been blazing its own trail since early 2017!

• We have over 3000 active members, so you will never play alone regardless of which of our supported titles you play on any given day.
  • Our Elite: Dangerous division is very active -- we nearly always have members online looking to wing up. We welcome both new players and experienced players alike!
  • We have our own in-game faction in 40 Ceti, we received it about a year ago and have been working the BGS to expand it to other systems. The system sits on the border of Federal and Imperial space and receives the 15% LYR discount on all ships / outfitting.
  • We have members into trading, exploring, mining, bounty hunting, BGS manipulation, PVP, Thargoid hunting, Guardian tech and many other activities -- such as canyon racing and SRV demolition derbies. Senior members are happy to help new players get started on outfitting ships and understanding the game.
  • We have multiple weekly events that include all of the above on regular schedules
  • We’re fiercely against both PVP piracy and PVP murder -- we will avenge exploited victims.
  • Ruthlessness aside, the Angels of Death make excellent trading partners; we have deep pockets and access to the many of the galaxy’s finest commodities.
  • We make great friends, and terrible enemies.
  • Chief among our priorities is maintaining a gaming atmosphere free of drama that all can enjoy. While winning is important to us, so is fair play, respect among members, and courtesy to our volunteer staff.

UIcboel.png

Requirements for Membership

In order to be eligible for membership in the Elite Dangerous division, you must meet the following criteria:
  • Be at least 16 years of age
  • Be on TeamSpeak whenever you are in-game
  • Join the AOD squadron in-game
  • Contribute to the forums regularly (once monthly as the bare minimum)
  • Be both anti-PVP piracy and anti-PVP murder
  • Play fairly and respectfully

Instructions

Before you can fill out an application, you need to register for our forums. You can do that by simply filling out the registration form. Once you have created an account, apply to our Elite: Dangerous Division -- consider this as a way for you to formally introduce yourself to us. After you've submitted your application, one of our officers will process and send you further instructions as soon as they are able.

fg4SWp9.png

I'll happily address any questions asked below and well as any questions via PM. Feel free to ask anything about AOD, our application process or general questions you might have about my experiences with the clan.

Fly safe CMDRs!
o7

Last edited:
Update for our faction: Angels of Death

We now control 12 stations in 10 systems: 40 Ceti, Lumba, Stafkarl, LTT 779, Djakunda, Meiri, Lan Disk, Imani, Mboyan, Shenich
We have now expanded into Shenich and are working doing wing missions to boost our influence there and take control of the system -- now our first high-tech system! We're always looking for new pilots, check us out if you'd like to help us keep growing!

Keep up the great work everyone and anyone who'd like to join us and learn more about the BGS or Elite in general should check our our recruitment page on our clan website.

We're growing fast and always have new events -- we've had 4 new recruits this weekend and a canyon racing event! In addition we have several members out exploring, we've taken our new recruits bounty hunting and we're off now for some wing trades!

You should 100% watch the video of me exploding during the canyon race, haha!

Join in the fun at clanaod.net

Is using Teamspeak obligatory for membership? I'm often playing where I can't really talk (although sometimes I can) so I'd only be able to use Teamspeak some of the time. I've got about 350 hours in the game, currently have an engineered / Guardian-modded Phantom out in the black, love sharing photos of discoveries. If I ever get back to "civilization" I'd likely participate more directly.

Is using Teamspeak obligatory for membership? I'm often playing where I can't really talk (although sometimes I can) so I'd only be able to use Teamspeak some of the time. I've got about 350 hours in the game, currently have an engineered / Guardian-modded Phantom out in the black, love sharing photos of discoveries. If I ever get back to "civilization" I'd likely participate more directly.

Greetings CMDR!

We have several explorers in our group who feel the same and prefer to explore without talking. We do have a requirement that you be logged into TeamSpeak when you're in game, but you absolutely can be in a quiet room. Those rooms are force muted, so nobody can talk. The reason we require you to be in TeamSpeak when playing is that we have over a dozen titles supported and 3300 members across them. We use the general TeamSpeak traffic of each division to gauge how popular it is with our members -- so even if you're not talking, being logged in let's our leadership know that our ED division is still going strong.

Also, we love sharing photos of discoveries -- we have several in our group who do the same. Many of my desktop backgrounds are from our explorers :)

Recent Activities
We've recently been working on fighting some wars in neighboring systems and had some members out exploring near the core of the galaxy -- check it out!!

Exploring Sagittarius*, space crystals and Explorer's Anchorage

Fighting in a conflict zone

Looks like something you'd like?

[ YES ] [ NO ]

Well done on the expansion cmdrs, Enu87 appreciate the hard work you put in for the BGS and enjoy the streams too brother. Big thank you to all the new recruits for being involved, thanks to all the ED Division cmdrs for keeping me right. You folks are the best.

Update for our faction: Angels of Death

We now control 17 stations in 12 systems: 40 Ceti, Lumba, Stafkarl, LTT 779, Djakunda, Meiri, Lan Disk, Imani, Mboyan, Shenich, Jemetani, Umathudti.
We now control Shenich -- now our first high-tech system! We're already at work on our next system and are expecting to expand to it within the next week. We're always looking for new pilots, check us out if you'd like to help us keep growing!

Keep up the great work everyone and anyone who'd like to join us and learn more about the BGS or Elite in general should check our our recruitment page on our clan website.

Great family of people to play with from all over the world and usually someone to play around with regardless of your time zone. Loads of knowledge commanders willing to help with anything and always happy to answer questions give advice.

We're back in expansion again and ready to take our 13th system! We have some awesome BGS work coming up and have formed a new covert operations squad that's dedicated to preparing expansion targets! Come check us out at clanaod.net

Top Bottom