[INDEPENDENT] [AOD] Angels of Death | Multi-Game Clan with Over 3000 Members | PvE, BGS (In-Game Faction), PvP (No Murder / Griefing)

I joined this clan 2 months ago. I have to say it was the best decision I could have made. All the CMDR’s are super helpful, I have learned so much. The BGS factor adds even more levels of depth to this game that I did not know existed before joining. Highly recommended!

I joined this clan 2 months ago. I have to say it was the best decision I could have made. All the CMDR’s are super helpful, I have learned so much. The BGS factor adds even more levels of depth to this game that I did not know existed before joining. Highly recommended!

Glad you're enjoying your time with us! You've been a valuable addition to our team and we're super happy to have you with us! To anyone looking for a fun bunch to hang out with, as well as activities to keep the game interesting -- come check us out!

Sidewinder event was good fun!

Things escalated when someone took out their pvp ship, and all hell broke lose, everyone started pulling out bigger ships, great shenanigans!

Things always seem to escalate quickly when so many of us are on at once! Aside from the fun times together, for me personally, having our own PMF (Player Minor Faction) to support, adds so much more depth to the game, what ever role i feel like playing on a given day can help a greater good as well as give me enjoyment through role play and progressing my CMDR!

Greetings all,

AOD is constantly looking for new blood to join our squadron. Whether you're brand new to Elite Dangerous of you have thousands of hours, you'll find that AOD helps to cater to all lawful players. Check out our website or visit us on Inara!

See you in the black CMDR's

We're in the process of planning some Guardian tech runs to prepare for some upcoming Thargoid fights. We're always looking for more CMDRs to join us in the battle for humanity!

Also, the recently announced Fleet Carriers are absolutely on our list of things to acquire. We're a large group and plan on having one as quickly as possible -- come join and be a part of the fun!

Update for our faction: Angels of Death

We now control 19 stations in 15 systems: 40 Ceti, Lumba, Stafkarl, LTT 779, Djakunda, Meiri, Lan Disk, Imani, Mboyan, Shenich, Jemetani, Umathudti, BD+01 299, Jafnhau, BD-09 241.
We're back in an expansion state an about to head into a system we've been working on for a while now -- now we're already at work on our next system after that one and are expecting to expand to it by the end of the month. We're always looking for new pilots, check us out if you'd like to help us keep growing!

Keep up the great work everyone and anyone who'd like to join us and learn more about the BGS or Elite in general should check our our recruitment page on our clan website.

We are all for you bounty hunting! We've chased notorious noob stompers across multiple systems before and blown them up in systems they were technically clean in. Basically, as long as they're bad guys, they're fair game.

Angels of Death are still recruiting! Come support our PMF (Player Minor Faction) with us as we take over all the systems around us. Alternatively if your looking for CMDR's to fly with when mining, bounty hunting, or even exploring you will find someone here. Whether your an experienced pilot looking for a new home or a new pilot looking for help getting to grips with engineering this is the place for you!

Update for our squadron and PMF...

Now in control of 15 of the 16 systems we are present in and well on our way to control the last.

We are growing rapidly and always on the look out for new pilots to join the cause no matter their level of experience. We have CMDR’s from every time zone so will always have someone to play with regardless of where you are in the world.

Hello,

Are you guys willing to accept a fairly new player? 90hrs currently in game.

I am loving the game but the BGS and system expansion you talk about has really peaked my interest.

I currently feel very lost in a lonely universe and having some neat guys to show me the ropes and I guess help me find out what to focus on would be great.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey Grant!

New and veteran players are always welcome.

Just fill out an application and follow steps below!

Before you can fill out an application, you need to register for our forums. You can do that by simply filling out the registration form. Once you have created an account, apply to our Elite: Dangerous Division -- consider this as a way for you to formally introduce yourself to us. After you've submitted your application, one of our officers will process and send you further instructions as soon as they are able.

Hey Grant!

New and veteran players are always welcome.

Just fill out an application and follow steps below!

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.

I am currently in Cyprus for the next 2 weeks but I will apply as soon as I get back.

I have already registered for the forum, so I'll drop an application in as soon as I am back in the UK.

Thank you

Grant

Top Bottom