[INDEPENDENT] [AOD] Angels of Death | Multi-Game Clan with Over 3000 Members | PvE, BGS (In-Game Faction), PvP (No Murder / Griefing)

Last week we organised an expedition out into the Formidine Rift; every style of play is welcome here!

Here's a picture of us at the edge of the galaxy

dKl8lMg.png

It has been a great year so far for our squadron! Now surpassing 140+ members is a great achievement for us, especially as we have been able to maintain that over the last 3 months. Here is looking forward to many more months of enjoyment, achievements and conquest!

Over the weekend we had some awesome canyon races. Whipping around over the surface of a planet in an Imperial Eagle is heaps of fun.
Next weekend we have the biweekly SRV races at Dav's Hope.
Come join in the fun!

Guardian site visit tonight! SRV races tomorrow, CQC on Sunday! Phew, packed weekend!! Get used to it at AOD! Next weekend, Thargoid Hunt, Canyon Racing and CQC! Come join the fun! Or, just come to hang out! Or, come to support our in-game faction as we strive to take control of the two new systems we expanded into recently!

It’s all happening at AOD!

We have some more Guardian Tech events coming up along with some good chances to hit some Thargoids with those shiny new guns! Whether you're into mining, PVP, mission running or new to the game -- we've got events and players looking to wing up!

Come check us out!

Come to AOD and join our Guardian Site visit, running this weekend! Our more experienced members often organise fun event nights, where they can help you learn a new aspect of the game, or just host a fun activity for all. This weekend, August 9 @ 1pm CST/2pm EST; come join us to get yourself some awesome new tech, or just join in to have some fun!

Hello, I bought the game 6y ago but didn't persist long as it's was quite solo. I'm playing over the 35y games And like this kind of games playing in group. Ready to do my part of the things with adult players and no drama. At first view I see what you offer a bit what I'm on the look as new player in this game. The fact you are active on other games is a bonus. Still recruiting new ones or a a need for some exp yet ingame ?.

Hello, I bought the game 6y ago but didn't persist long as it's was quite solo. I'm playing over the 35y games And like this kind of games playing in group. Ready to do my part of the things with adult players and no drama. At first view I see what you offer a bit what I'm on the look as new player in this game. The fact you are active on other games is a bonus. Still recruiting new ones or a a need for some exp yet ingame ?.

We are always happy to have new members that are new to the game or coming back from a long break! We don’t care about previous experience at all, it is all about having fun in the company of others. For our senior members part of that fun is helping others. Drop in an application as described on the first page and we will get you squared away real quick and on the path of your choosing!

Hope to see you soon!

The first Dev Diary just dropped for the Odyssey expansion. Super stoked for the future of the game. Come join us in our events and activities. Why play alone when you can play together.

Come check out AOD today! We've got a Thargoid hunt planned for this weekend, and other fun events coming up. Whether you're a new player looking for guidance, or a veteran looking to have some fun playing with others, we've got plenty to offer. Drop by and see what we're all about

Hi Cmdrs. I am searching Cmdrs who want help me with a personal problem. There is a group of spanish players operating in Atlantis. The lider is a streamer what has offended me. For this reason i am trying stop the control of his faction in Atlantis. But i am a Ps4 player and i am alone in this crusade.
Maybe this does not interest you. But if someone wants to help me i would be eternally grateful.
The faction of this players is Empire's Hope. In Atlantis system.
I am supporting the main faction Empire's League. But i am losing and they are more and more.
Please, help me Cmdrs.
Greetings and thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom