[INDEPENDENT] [AOD] Angels of Death | Multi-Game Clan with Over 3000 Members | PvE, BGS (In-Game Faction), PvP (No Murder / Griefing)

Hey mate, we usually hold our events in our Private Group so there's no unwanted interference.

If you're interested and are looking for people to play with, you can apply at ClanAOD.net
It is kind of a shame that such events have to take place in a prívate group but I understand.

It would be great to set up a prívate security force to protect the participants, I would join for that task.

Sorry, we are currently a PC-only gaming group. We don't have a membership presence on other platforms. We'd love to have you join us if you pick up the PC version in the future though!

It is kind of a shame that such events have to take place in a prívate group but I understand.

It would be great to set up a prívate security force to protect the participants, I would join for that task.

We tend to stream a lot of these events and having them in open is a golden invitation for stream-sniping. We do run some missions and operations in open-play and we do have a dedicated PVP team called the Reapers. They hunt and bring to justice the criminals of the galaxy. We have some pretty cool tools and often work with other player groups to identify, track and destroy the bad guys. It's a lot of fun, you should come check it out!

Galnet and CGs coming back! So stoked! If you are looking for some excitement then look no further. Come join us in the return of some great activities or you are more than welcome to hop in our usual recurring events as well. See you out there CMDRs o7.

AOD has been very active in the latest CGs and we're always looking for people who are willing and want to join in with the community! We offer something for everyone and have a very active group of CMDRs who play consistently. So if that's something you're looking for, head on over and apply!

And remember

Fly Dangerous CMDRs

It has been a great year for our squadron despite the lack of content from F'Dev. Now we are getting spoilt as the year runs down, so if your looking for an active community to fly with come check us out! We have pilots active in everything right now!

With Horizons now free for everyone, it's never been a better time to pick up the game and get in on the fun. Come check us out today!

Hey guys, i like the sound of the clan, i'd be very interested in talking over some things before i make a decision, but i see you dont have discord, i did jump into steam chat but recived no reply, so is there anyway to have a "chat" before i decide to commit ?

Hey guys, i like the sound of the clan, i'd be very interested in talking over some things before i make a decision, but i see you dont have discord, i did jump into steam chat but recived no reply, so is there anyway to have a "chat" before i decide to commit ?
I'm one of the officers with AOD. What would you like to know?

Well i dont want a wall of text or to spend time typing i'd rather speak to someone, then have a think

I would suggest let us know here what time zone you are and a good time to catch you online. Than an officer who will be online at the time that suits you can send you a private message here with a Discord link and username so that you can chat there!

Therealnado contacted me, i have invited him ( this was last night btw) to my discord, but of course i have to wait till he is online again :)
unless ... someone is about now to deal with my enquiry ?

Current time is 1:36pm UTC

If not i guess thats a sign that you guys are mostly "yanks /wink wink", not that thats any problem i have spent many years in various games playing on "american" time as a uk based player anyway, and in a number of games i even deliberately joined american guilds, cause i'm stuck on your timezone (sheesh lol) from playing to many years on american time (goddamn you lot :) )

Last edited:
Therealnado contacted me, i have invited him ( this was last night btw) to my discord, but of course i have to wait till he is online again :)
unless ... someone is about now to deal with my enquiry ?

Current time is 1:36pm UTC

If not i guess thats a sign that you guys are mostly "yanks /wink wink", not that thats any problem i have spent many years in various games playing on "american" time as a uk based player anyway, and in a number of games i even deliberately joined american guilds, cause i'm stuck on your timezone (sheesh lol) from playing to many years on american time (goddamn you lot :) )
Mostly yanks is a fair assessment! 😁
AOD Elite Dangerous Division is probably about 60-70% NA, as a result most officers are also from NA. I am on UK timezone and a former officer so can also help answer queries if needed, Nado is an excellent officer and I am sure he will contract you as soon as he can. In the mean time I will send you a PM here on the forums with my Discord handle so we can chat if it suits.

Top Bottom