Apatosaurus

I'm hoping that the Apatosaurus in Jurassic world Evolution 2 looks better than the one we got in Jurassic world Evolution 1. Please Frontier Grant My Wish give us a skinny Apatosaurus like what we saw in 2015 Jurassic World. No offense but I like Apatosaurus skinny.

Skinny Apatosaurus 2015
dc9e4bt-1c7abb08-939b-47ff-8d68-0db124dcfbd2.png

Apatosaurus.png

I'm hoping that the Apatosaurus in Jurassic world Evolution 2 looks better than the one we got in Jurassic world Evolution 1. Please Frontier Grant My Wish give us a skinny Apatosaurus like what we saw in 2015 Jurassic World. No offense but I like Apatosaurus skinny.

Skinny Apatosaurus 2015
View attachment 241630
View attachment 241631
I never minded the look of Apatosaurus in the game, but I would like a look similar to the concept art ;)

Considering the Apatosaurus in the game is pretty much Brontosaurus in design and build, they could simply rename it Brontosaurus and add Apatosaurus based on the in-movie model.

The most boring dinosaur ever, I really hope they go with the Brontosaurus instead, at least it has strange things on it's thick neck, apatosaurus has nothing to make it stand out from the other sauropods, it is the vanilla one, people only like it for nostalgica and that dinosaur cartoon from the 80ties.

Well - in Jurassic World, Apatosaurus was about 26-27.4 meters(85-90 feet) long. IMO - the Apatosaurus in JWE2 should be that size. Possible with better skin patterns.

Top Bottom