Apple bobbing conspiracy! (its fuzzing space aliens man!)

[wacko]

So you think that the newest community goal is just some happy halloween party spooky goodness? I THINK NOT! If you read the event info it mentions this paragraph!

"There's a risk the festivities could be overshadowed by this whole Thargoid thing, but just because there are hostile aliens in Maia doesn't mean we can't have fun. I mean, the Thargoids are all the way out there...and the party is happening right here!"

A whole paragraph just to tell us that NOTHING is happening? The event has also called for bounty hunters despite being a high security system! I have a feeling that at the events end, on spook day (halloween) that the [alien]thargoids[alien] might pay us a visit! To remind us that just because you're far from Maia, you're not safe. Would make perfect sense for them to hit us on spook day and during a event that has attracted players! ...excuse me, my tin foil hat is falling off.

Okay fixed it. I beleive that frontier is planning something for the end of october and using the event to lure us in! I aleady transferred a combat ship and anti thargoids weapons to patterson...heh heh heh, THEY WON'T GET ME!

Last edited:
Bounty hunting does tend to happen alongside trade CG's. It's to stop lockdowns.

Put the tin foil away! :D

Been out there for three days trading the latest fashions from Tau-1 Hydrae and I've been interdicted but once by a scrappy little player DBX who didn't even end up in my instance once I submitted.

I'm calling foul and I think that all these CG pirates secretly know what's coming next week! Anyone notice that it's been pretty much Dev radio silence for the last couple of weeks? Winter is coming I tell ye'!

That's what I think too. I'm finishing up my anti Thargoid ship and will be moving it there. I'll bring some beer along and party in the haz Rez and see if they join us.

All Hallow's Eve is my birthday so I plan to have a quiet celebration (that's what happens when you go past three-score), Thargoids can trick all they want, they'll get no treat from me!:D

All Hallow's Eve is my birthday so I plan to have a quiet celebration (that's what happens when you go past three-score), Thargoids can trick all they want, they'll get no treat from me!:D

My grandma was born on the same day. She had 13 kids.

We gave her a broomstick as a gift once. She cackled.

Can't even make this stuff up. :D

Not Me Man..!

I just picked up a 55 Gallon Drum of Patronum Experience Jelly, Ten Gallons of #6 Elextric Blue Die and One Tone of Vienna Sausages...

Plan to pull up outside the Station in The Party Conda and my Hot Arcturian Crew and I will mix the Punch and Trip The Electric Blue Fantastic!!!

Come On By If You See Us... We'll have Plenty To Share!!!

[smile]

-gus

Decided to park my ship there incase something interesting happens there[alien] Also my theory is they chose to have the CG at LHS 2094 as a nudge to Blade Runner 2049:D

Top Bottom