Livestream April Streaming Schedule

Steggs

Community Manager
Frontier
Hi everyone,

After a fantastic few weeks of Developer Spotlights, we've got a whole host of awesome livestreams coming in April! You'll be hearing from Core Programmer, Joseph Saliba, in our final spotlight this week, as well as witnessing the first "JWE at the Races" where we'll be racing around the islands in our ranger vehicles, plus we'll have one of our lovely developers join us for a developer livestream. It's going to be a great month!

Take a look below for more information.

04.04.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM BST
Developer Spotlight with Steggs and Joseph Saliba

11.04.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM BST
JWE At The Races with Steggs and Chanté

18.04.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM BST
Developer Livestream

24.04.2019 - WEDNESDAY 17:00PM BST
Frontier Xtra! With Bo, Steggs, Chanté and Will

25.04.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM BST
Let's Play Secrets of Dr. Wu with Steggs and Will

Can't wait to see you all there!

Steggs :)

Last edited:
April update. When?

This. No offense intended guys, but I'd rather play the game than watching you "play" or talking about how hard you work... problem is, there is nothing interesting there anymore, and it's been almost a year since the last really interesting thing, which was the game's release (I deliberately exclude Wu's DLC, which I skipped, because I personally hate hybrids and the Cretaceous dino patch, which I bought, but I don't think the game needs any more animals). So...

Glad we're getting some livestreams and an update in april. I was hoping it was gonna hit today april 1st though. Oh well. Thank you guys for continuing to work on the game and make it better. Much appreciated.

Secret new Dinosaur: Maybey Tuojiangosaurus?
I don't think they will add a stegosaurid, or any of the dinosaurs that resemble the ones we have, since that will be just like an new model with new skins but repeats the very same animations that its family already has in the game. I believe since it is just 'one' dinosaur, it is going to be pretty special, with new animations and everything, just like when Indoraptor came out, and had all those unique fighting animations against both large and small carnivores, everyone was so hyped. Or in the case of Iguanodon, even that we already have other dinosaurs from its same genus, it did have different animations and acted differently, which made it even more special.

18.04.2019 - THURSDAY 12:00PM BST
Developer Livestream

I can't wait!! But I just have a thought, so quick question if you guys may answer: will this Developer Livestream be only about this April's update or will also hint at what is in store for summer?

I reckon someone said the next update is small mainly because it prepares the way for what's to come, so... ¿?

I can't wait!! But I just have a thought, so quick question if you guys may answer: will this Developer Livestream be only about this April's update or will also hint at what is in store for summer?

I reckon someone said the next update is small mainly because it prepares the way for what's to come, so... ¿?

Usually, these developer livestreams only focus on the updates and dlc that were recently released or releasing soon. So it is safe to say it's just about this small patch. Summer update is a long time away, so I don't think they will come it just yet.
And if the leaks are true, then they would talk about some QOL changes, patches, new skins, and (possibly) the reveal of the super secret new dinosaur.
I also have a hunch we may get a new dlc around this time as a new update would allow for new dlc, but that is just being super optimistic.

Top Bottom