Livestream April Streaming Schedule

That picture of the Ferris wheel looks so nice at night. Reminds me of my local park Dorney Park because they have a Chance wheel just like that built in 1989.

Robert K
The Ferris Wheel adds so much to my park. When guests come it is the first thing they see. At night it puts on a really nice light show.

I can’t wait the whole weekend to find out what it is. I just want to know if it is another ride pack, scenery pack, combination of both, or something different like a game breaking development. I hope if there are rides that more requests have been made like giant flume (different ride than the water coaster), maybe another transport ride, more flats like a thunder bobs type ride (swinging suspended cars), gravitron (flying saucer ufo type spinning ride), both were in RCT3 and RCTW has a nice gravitron type ride, a swinging inverted ship ride like Huss Ranger, RCT1-3 had it. A slingshot and giant swing that RCT3 and RCTW have, someone made fake versions in Planet Coaster. There are so many more different rides they can add. Also, RCT3 had so many varieties of vehicle types for coasters and tracked rides. I would like to see a version of the antique cars with a roof, and sports cars.

Last edited:
I can’t wait the whole weekend to find out what it is. I just want to know if it is another ride pack, scenery pack, combination of both, or something different like a game breaking development. I hope if there are rides that more requests have been made like giant flume (different ride than the water coaster), maybe another transport ride, more flats like a thunder bobs type ride (swinging suspended cars), gravitron (flying saucer ufo type spinning ride), both were in RCT3 and RCTW has a nice gravitron type ride, a swinging inverted ship ride like Huss Ranger, RCT1-3 had it. A slingshot and giant swing that RCT3 and RCTW have, someone made fake versions in Planet Coaster. There are so many more different rides they can add. Also, RCT3 had so many varieties of vehicle types for coasters and tracked rides. I would like to see a version of the antique cars with a roof, and sports cars.
I think give the time span since the last dlc it might even be a little bigger or even ground-breaking as you say. Can't wait for it either. I thinkt it would be perfect if they drop a trailer on tuesday and show gameplay in the special stream on wednesday. That would get me most excited and then maybe release on the 16th?

I think give the time span since the last dlc it might even be a little bigger or even ground-breaking as you say. Can't wait for it either. I thinkt it would be perfect if they drop a trailer on tuesday and show gameplay in the special stream on wednesday. That would get me most excited and then maybe release on the 16th?

I think exactly like you.:D A trailer on Tuesday is very likely because they usually release the news on Tuesday and the DLC releases the following Tuesday. I think Wednesday's stream is "special" because they will present us all the new features (certainly with Sam Denney = ???). I hope we will have new attractions but above some scenery pieces 🤞

I can't wait for Wednesday and see what Frontier will show us for the new DLC. Sounds like it will be ground breaking. I'm hoping they are working on a partnership with theme parks around the world and add rides from those theme parks.

I think exactly like you.:D A trailer on Tuesday is very likely because they usually release the news on Tuesday and the DLC releases the following Tuesday. I think Wednesday's stream is "special" because they will present us all the new features (certainly with Sam Denney = ???). I hope we will have new attractions but above some scenery pieces 🤞
Dayum i really hope they get sam denney. He's developer number one for me. Probably spoiling some awesome stuff again for us xd. ;)

To me the game will feel incomplete unless they add more rides and stuff from RCT3 like the mini golf, sky swing, slingshot, Thunder Bobs, Gravitron, Giant Flume, more vehicles like sports cars for the car ride, etc. maybe antique cars with a roof as well. I wish somehow they could solve the water and guest problem to allow swimming pools and slides.

Last edited:
Top Bottom