Livestream April Update Content Reveal Livestream

Paige Harvey

Community Manager
Hello Commanders,

Join Will, Adam Woods and Adam Bourke-Waite tonight as they take a look at the upcoming April Update. It's your first chance to see how the new modules, quality of life changes and mechanics work!

We hope to see you there at:

Livestream details
Topic – April Update - Content Reveal
Date – 18 April 2019
Time – 18:00 (UTC)
Where – Click here!

Could these pretty please be posted at least hours rather minutes ahead? And UTC time wrong? Should be 7?
It was announced on April 10th, in the April update forum, and mentioned at least twice (actually 3 times) in the last 2 days on social media.

And UTC it's 6pm (currently 6:30 to be exact).

..... and mentioned at least twice (actually 3 times) in the last 2 days on social media.

Aye but some o'us are auld fogeys and dinna haud wi yon new-fangled devilry. ;)

i.e. F D should not rely quite so heavily on social media as some of us are averse to those systems. There is nothing to stop them putting notices about these livestreams in individual threads on the forum (with more than 22 minutes notice) and even on the launcher window.

Last edited:
Aye but some o'us are auld fogeys and dinna haud wi yon new-fangled devilry. ;)

i.e. F D should not rely quite so heavily on social media as some of us are averse to those systems. There is nothing to stop them putting notices about these livestreams in individual threads on the forum (with more than 22 minutes notice) and even on the launcher window.
It's the way it's been done for years. A post on these forums over the middle of the day sometime...

That then gives me time then to do some of their work for them here - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threa...bscribe-to-be-notified-of-livestreams.286441/

Top Bottom