Patch Notes Update April Update - Patch 1

Fixed an issue where Enforcer Cannons would erroneously report that they could carry more ammo than they could.
Does anyone know if this bug included not being able to reload the Enforcers at all? My magazines have been empty for days now...

obviously, because its the exact same bug on consoles as it is on PC.

Yes but on consoles we don't have this "FX" option, I don't even know what it does, and the patch note only refers to that. I hope it's not a PC specific fix but a general rendering patch so console versions will be back to normal as well.

Will the 'Sell all cargo' feature include any mission unique cargo of that type you also happen to have on board, or does it treat the amount of non mission cargo of that type as

Example: You take a mission to salvage 3t of old rope. Being an enterprising type, you scoop the other 7t of old rope too. On arrival at the station, you start by selling the extra. Does the new interface default to selling 10t and fail you the mission?

Nice list of fixes there. I've been known to have a pop at FD for dragging their collective feet when it comes to patches, especially compared with the very early days of the game when it was hotfix central. But if the patches are going to whack as many simultaneous moles as this one seems to be doing, much is forgiven.

( A quick beta would have prevented some of this, mind. I'm not ready to go full white knight just yet... 😉 )

not awesome, not cool, not now thanks ! This is your job FDev! So it should have been originally! So now I'm not going to thank again for our troubles and nerves. and I have the right to say it

Last edited:
You know, I'm actually starting to maybe kind of regain my hope in FDev. They're fixing the SRV bug, even, one they didn't introduce with the April update, so they might genuinely be trying to communicate with the player base and fix the game's many issues.

I had originally written off all the posts about trying to communicate, and the new bug tracker, as vapid PR window dressing. But I'm starting to trust you again, FDev. Well done.

Also please vote up the repair delivery bug with the extra vote you may get from SRVs being fixed. Repair-focused PGs like Operation IDA have been forced to over-deliver by 20-40% for over a year now to bring back damaged stations, and the faster we can repair the Bubble, the less interference the average CMDR will see.

Sad about reverting the drag change. Please revert the revert in the next patch so we can keep having more interesting fights. That April drag change really made PvP wing fights way more dynamic and fun. Sad to go back to boring meta. :(

... oh and thanks for other fixes. Messed up module priorities weren't fun so really looking forward to having them work again.

Sad about reverting the drag change. Please revert the revert in the next patch so we can keep having more interesting fights. That April drag change really made PvP wing fights way more dynamic and fun. Sad to go back to boring meta. :(

I mean idk I never used or encountered them but on paper, being able to stop people boosting with a flak cannon sounds pretty stupid unfun, especially for trade ships that need every m/s they can get

Yes but on consoles we don't have this "FX" option, I don't even know what it does, and the patch note only refers to that. I hope it's not a PC specific fix but a general rendering patch so console versions will be back to normal as well.
it doesn't matter if you do or don't, its pretty much the exact same thing on console as it is on PC, its just on console you're blocked from accessing the graphics options such as that.

when you have a multiplatform game such as this, and all platforms have the same issue and the patch note say they fixed it, its going to fix it for all platforms unless it says otherwise (aka if its for PC, or PS4, or Xbox).

Last edited:
Top Bottom