Arctic Project

Welcome to the Arctic Project. This Place started as a research station in Antarctica but now it is a small Zoo to support it financially. But the Animals are also very important for us. Since the Beginning our Research was about the Behavior of Animals that live in cold Regions. So you can be sure we treat the Animals as good as we can. But enough talking, now we show some Pictures of the Park.

We start with the Entrance-Building

The Animals with the biggest Population in the Park are the Wolfs

In the Arctic Summer the Snow is melting

Last edited:
I just love this!!! Thanks for making a separate thread :)

How do toy keep your guests from complaining about the weather?

Please let us know if you experiment with some warmer weather animals.

I just love this!!! Thanks for making a separate thread :)

How do toy keep your guests from complaining about the weather?

Please let us know if you experiment with some warmer weather animals.
I researched to be able to build a Coffee-Store because I thought this would keep them warm a little. But I did nothing else at the Moment to stop them from complaining. Maybe I should place Heaters around the Path but I can't do this at the Moment because the Park has financial Issues because my Employees weren't for some reason smart enough to catch the escaped Animals.

And there is a Plan to include Animals from warmer Climates. But I don't want to say much about how I will do this until it happens.

Also there are way more things I can already post here but I don't know how many Pictures I'm allowed to have in one Post / how big the Files can be and I also don't know if I'm allowed to double post in my own Thread

I think you can double post. I'd love to see what you're working on. I'm too scared to try a zoo in Antarctica at the moment lol. I have enough financial issues and complaining guests in my Taiga Zoo I just sit around waiting for the summer months thinking, "why didn't I choose grassland?" Please tell me if you find ways to make your guests a bit happier!

This morning one of our Scientists noticed that our Wolf's act strange. They are extremely aggressive. At first we thought they could have been infected with Rabies but they show no other Symptoms. We fear it might be some kind of unknown Desease. We've never seen such aggressive Behavior before in a Wolf-Pack. We also thought it could maybe be something like BSE so we examined the Food in the Laboratory but we found nothing.

Luckily they still show normal Behavior too

The other Animals seem to be immune to the Desease.

I just love your idea for the ship container shelters! The corrugated fencing goes perfectly with them!

Are the wolves really being aggressive? I wonder what it might be...

I just love your idea for the ship container shelters! The corrugated fencing goes perfectly with them!

Are the wolves really being aggressive? I wonder what it might be...
Yes, it's just the normal extremely aggressive Behavior that they have in the Game but I thought I'll make a little Story about it

Today we are looking at the Bear-Enclosure. It inhabits Himalayan Brown Bears. Because of their natural Environment these Bears are perfectly adapted for this cold Environment.

Also we want to thank our Siberian Tiger that saved this Research-Station from a financial Catastrophe.

Because we're so thankful that this Tiger prevented us from loosing everything, we've placed a Beautiful big Climbing Tree in his Enclosure and maybe we're building a Statue of him too.

(but for some Reason, it didn't save last Time I played this Zoo and because of that there is no Tiger-Climbing-Tree I can show you and the Zoo has again less than 0$🤬)

Oh
Today we are looking at the Bear-Enclosure. It inhabits Himalayan Brown Bears. Because of their natural Environment these Bears are perfectly adapted for this cold Environment.
View attachment 151035
View attachment 151036
View attachment 151037
View attachment 151038

Also we want to thank our Siberian Tiger that saved this Research-Station from a financial Catastrophe.
View attachment 151039
View attachment 151040
View attachment 151041

Because we're so thankful that this Tiger prevented us from loosing everything, we've placed a Beautiful big Climbing Tree in his Enclosure and maybe we're building a Statue of him too.

(but for some Reason, it didn't save last Time I played this Zoo and because of that there is no Tiger-Climbing-Tree I can show you and the Zoo has again less than 0$🤬)
Oh gosh I've been having financial difficulty too. I also noticed that when I moved my electric and water pump it didn't save. Of course I didn't notice until all my water started getting nasty... don't know why that's happening

I have bad News. I can't load the Save game anymore. Even deleting the 2 newest Saves didn't help. Maybe it's because I had Wolf's in the Park but they got a more realistic Group-Size🤔

I wanted to wait until Project Big Hole is finished before revealing what it will be, but because it isn't possible to finish it, I will reveal it now.
Project Big Hole was supposed to be a big Enclosure in which I wanted to simulate as good as possible the North American Nature during the Pleistocene. There would've been Asian Elephants (ecological niche of Mammoths), Pronghorns and Bisons in the Enclosure. Maybe I would've even added Cliffs on which Grizzly Bears, Wolfs and Lions (ecological niche of the American Lion) live

That's terrible! Any idea why you can't load it?
Project big hole sounds like such a great idea! You are so creative with your storytelling ideas :)

That's terrible! Any idea why you can't load it?
Project big hole sounds like such a great idea! You are so creative with your storytelling ideas :)
I think maybe it could be because I have a lot of Wolf's in the Park and the Group-Size got fixed. But I didn't read from someone else who seems to have a Problem because of this. At the Moment that's the only Theory I have about this

The "group size fix" mainly fked up the wolf- and wilddog gameplay as well as introducing auto-injuries to many species, but i doubt it affects
things that can crash your game.
When this "up"date was patched i had a small taiga-zoo with all the coldliking animals, wolves, snowleos, all coldish bears, american bisons, the jap macacue (spelling? well the small apes), and i had no problem in loading it... until i deleted the savegame because i thought the online-francise thing is saving my stuff.

I don't get until now why the fk the game let my manual delete my important savegames...
i can close a zoo, why i got another option to sneak kill it is beyond me... but thats off topic

i would wait until the next patch before you give it up / close it

The "group size fix" mainly fked up the wolf- and wilddog gameplay as well as introducing auto-injuries to many species, but i doubt it affects
things that can crash your game.
When this "up"date was patched i had a small taiga-zoo with all the coldliking animals, wolves, snowleos, all coldish bears, american bisons, the jap macacue (spelling? well the small apes), and i had no problem in loading it... until i deleted the savegame because i thought the online-francise thing is saving my stuff.

I don't get until now why the fk the game let my manual delete my important savegames...
i can close a zoo, why i got another option to sneak kill it is beyond me... but thats off topic

i would wait until the next patch before you give it up / close it
Don't worry, I will not close it. A Patch made it possible to play my Original-Zoo again so I think it could be possible with this Park too

Yea thats what i meant.
I mean i lost a couple of hundret animals (and godforsaken mindbashing research-grind), but my zoos was still build simple puppy-mill layout (its very efficient for a good running small real zoo to raise good ql animals),
but you seem to have put alot of work in the landscaping already, and that you can't grind back ;)
Good luck on a magical patchfixing then, i am sure the furry ones are fine meanwhile in the snow.

Top Bottom