Are AX CZ bugged?

FWIW, I've been hunting Scouts in an AX CZ for hours this weekend without problems. Even had another CMDR in the same instance for maybe an hour or two and one of his squadmates came by for a few minutes too.

I personally have never had any problems unless i try to use the contacts menu, when fighting an interceptor. Then it is BSOD every time. It is such a shame, as i said earlier i have found a work around (don’t use the contacts screen) but that is not the point. It used to be fine, now it is not☹️

o7

DeletedUser191218

D
I personally have never had any problems unless i try to use the contacts menu, when fighting an interceptor. Then it is BSOD every time. It is such a shame, as i said earlier i have found a work around (don’t use the contacts screen) but that is not the point. It used to be fine, now it is not☹

o7

This is def the situation but is there a way of targeting the swarm without accessing contact menu? I tried ignoring it last night but only got to the 4th heart on a cyclops. You just take too much of a battering from the swarm if you can't deal with it. Using the quick-key target changing doesn't seem to work.

DeletedUser191218

D
I've raised another ticket for this, giving the detail about contact menu causing the crash. If you could go contribute and up-vote, it will help encourage FDev do get on the issue quicker.

Link below.

Watching the Lionesses lol.

If you FA off reverski, then manually target the swarm, that works, then after it is gone, manually target the cyclops. Smash it, take out the heart. Then start again. Never, ever going on the contact menu.
Well done for having tried to sort it👍

o7

DeletedUser191218

D
Watching the Lionesses lol.

If you FA off reverski, then manually target the swarm, that works, then after it is gone, manually target the cyclops. Smash it, take out the heart. Then start again. Never, ever going on the contact menu.
Well done for having tried to sort it👍

o7

Uhhh. Manually targetting the swarm. Maybe they should just fix it :)

I wouldn’t create new bug reports. Add to the exsisting ones. A bug on the issue tracker doesn’t become confirmed and voteable until a certain number of people contribute. If people keep creating new reports they will never get confirmed. The issue tracker is weird that way.

This is the one with the most contributions. I suggest forcing this one to be confirmed.

Also make sure you send every error report to Sony as FDev does get these.

Fly safe all. 😎👨🏻‍✈️

DeletedUser191218

D
I wouldn’t create new bug reports. Add to the exsisting ones. A bug on the issue tracker doesn’t become confirmed and voteable until a certain number of people contribute. If people keep creating new reports they will never get confirmed. The issue tracker is weird that way.

This is the one with the most contributions. I suggest forcing this one to be confirmed.

Also make sure you send every error report to Sony as FDev does get these.

Fly safe all. 😎👨🏻‍✈️

This was the one I contributed to already. It was started on May 6th. It's utterly ridiculous the FDev haven't confirmed yet.

This was the one I contributed to already. It was started on May 6th. It's utterly ridiculous the FDev haven't confirmed yet.

The thing is, FDev don’t confirm. The system confirms the issue automatically once a dozen or so replies have been posted. This doesn’t mean they’re not working on the issue. As they use an internal bug tracking system to fix things.

There is more than likely an update coming in the next month or two. Most of the bug fixes will be in the next patch. I wish they would do more small “bug fix” patches, and not sit on all the fixes until an update then say “ look at all the bugs we fixed”. But yeah.

Yep, totally bugged for me too. I've never had an AX CZ work with more than one CMDR, and when it does work with two of us, Interceptors do not spawn. Also NPC pilots don't work properly in the AX CZs. Sometimes the orders don't update on screen, sometimes they don't respond, audio often doesn't trigger, and mostly they end up 15km away and won't return despite said commands.

So far all mission related NHSS also crash for me. I've tried a massacre mission four times for Basilisk, and twice for Cyclops. All six times the game crashed, I've reported the issue but don't expect anything to change. Regular NHSS work fine most of the time, but I'd say one out of ten crash, and only with Basilisk or higher. I've cleared my cache, and done the appropriate network tweaks to no avail.

I have to say, me and another CMDR just finished an AXCZ, worked ok, but then again i didnt try to target any hearts, just shot them.
Had good fun poking the Hydra with gauss briefly as well, the are baaaad mothers!

o7

DeletedUser191218

D
I have to say, me and another CMDR just finished an AXCZ, worked ok, but then again i didnt try to target any hearts, just shot them.
Had good fun poking the Hydra with gauss briefly as well, the are baaaad mothers!

o7

Yeah I killed a cyclops last night. You just have to work around the contact menu crashing the game. It's not too difficult but still, it shouldn't be happening.

Top Bottom