Are ranger pictures saved to your computer?

No, you will have to use some program to take in game snapshots. I tried Microsoft Game Bar/game DVR and it doesn't seem to like working with this game. I didn't try taking screen shots with though. If you have Windows 10 or even 8 and maybe even 7 you should have it. Alternatively and the best option you can use is Nvidia Shadowplay or Radeon Relive, they both allow you to take screen shots and record video. You could try Fraps, it allows you to take screen shots and video but it's a major resource hog and will cause performance drop while recording video unless you have a really good computer. Fraps can be downloaded for free but the free versions will leave watermarks in pictures and videos.

I would just stick to Shadowplay or Relive.

If you are using Steam, then press R after taking the pic and you will see it without any HUD then you can just press F12 to screenshot it.

That said, it really SHOULD save them. Perfect opportunity lost for some social sharing there.

If you are using Steam, then press R after taking the pic and you will see it without any HUD then you can just press F12 to screenshot it.

That said, it really SHOULD save them. Perfect opportunity lost for some social sharing there.

I agree, it should really save them.

That is what im doing too. Quiet easy solution. F12 for screenshot work in any game you have in your Steam library.

Just a thought; drive around in the Jeep and (instead of taking a photo through the Jeep) just press Print Screen (whilst in photo mode), toggle to your desktop, open up MS Paint and Paste? Would that not work?

Just a thought; drive around in the Jeep and (instead of taking a photo through the Jeep) just press Print Screen (whilst in photo mode), toggle to your desktop, open up MS Paint and Paste? Would that not work?

You would still have all the overlays and HUD. But if you TAKE a photo from the Jeep then press R like I said, it hides all that and just shows the photo.

A check box option in a setup menu or something to save the photos locally would make sense. This being a specific game mechanic in the game for taking photos, it would make sense to have the option to save them.

It does seem kind of weird that it isn't a built-in option.

Maybe it was an intended feature that was dropped last minute? Hopefully it will be added in a update as it does seem strange not to be able to find any photos taken. On PC there is a walk-around dependant on which graphic card you have but on console I can't see a way to do it currently.

I play on Xbox, If I for example use the same feature in Assasins Creed I can later watch the pictures on a ubisoft cloud drive. I believe its possible to take pix with game dvr, but they will always have the HUD

Top Bottom