Are the Classic and Vintage DLC's worth it?

Looking to add some more vintage and classic rides to my Christmas-themed park (I have only 20 hours invested into the game so far) and I stumbled upon these two DLC packs. They're $10.99 each. Are they worth it at that price? Or should I wait for the Autumn Steam Sale, whenever that may be?

i would say to wait for them to go on sale, but unfortunately anytime theres a sale, its only for new players buying the bundle with the base game, so people who already own the base game cant get the discount for some reason. Just another reason to wait and see if Planco1 DLC is compatible in Planco2

the bundle for all DLC with the base game is currently $80, i dont know if there will be another sale anytime soon, but I would suspect maybe around december. Like i said though, if you already own the base game then you cant buy the bundle :(

the bundle for all DLC with the base game is currently $80, i dont know if there will be another sale anytime soon, but I would suspect maybe around december. Like i said though, if you already own the base game then you cant buy the bundle :(

That really sucks. :(

There was recently a sale where all DLCs were discounted (even Ghostbusters) And there will probably be another Steam sale for Halloween, most likely starting on the 28th or 29th of October. Frontier do usually put their titles on sale with every Steam sale, so try to hang on till the end of the month ;)

There was recently a sale where all DLCs were discounted (even Ghostbusters) And there will probably be another Steam sale for Halloween, most likely starting on the 28th or 29th of October. Frontier do usually put their titles on sale with every Steam sale, so try to hang on till the end of the month ;)

Thanks for the info! I'll look out for the Halloween sale. :)

Top Bottom