Are there still updates and devolopements comming?

Hi everyone i was wondering of there still new updates and developments comming for planet coaster? Because its some time ago that we had something new to watch out for.

Grtz Bram

yes i know . so is the pc version is disepearing or stopping or it continuous? on pc and also on console games?

It's on my computer and I paid money for it, so I don't think it's disappearing out of a sudden. That would be unfair.

I Don't expect anything new untill the release of the console version. MAYBE, if we are lucky, there could be a update.
But currently I'm not expecting anything. But i wouldn't mind at all if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
if/when Planco2 arrives, Planco1 will still be playable, its not like Planet Zoo killed Planco lol...

I'm hoping they release a decent sized patch for PC (alongside the console release) just to show the game isnt dead, then maybe will get 1 more DLC the holiday 2020 as a final chance to push more sales before they announce Planco2 the following year

Last edited:
if/when Planco2 arrives, Planco1 will still be playable, its not like Planet Zoo killed Planco lol...

I'm hoping they release a decent sized patch for PC (alongside the console release) just to show the game isnt dead, then maybe will get 1 more DLC the holiday 2020 as a final chance to push more sales before they announce Planco2 the following year
There is a good chance that could happen. Right now it's just a waiting game. When they release the console version of Planet Coaster it would be great if they added arcade games in Planet Coaster and also some new flat rides as well. With Frontier releasing a console version of Planet Coaster I don't think the PC version is dead just yet. Just have to wait and see on what happens.

Top Bottom