Are Y'all Still Playing?

Still playing? Sure, actually just getting into it I guess since anyone with less than 5000 hours gets snickered at (you crazy grinders, in the single-player world 500hrs is a lot, no wonder you MMO peeps get found dead in Internet cafes).

But primary? Not a chance!

Swap the fun:boring ratio and I may reconsider.

Still playing tho, still playing.

Still alive buddy! But honestly its main game status is going up and down as i try different games if i find another sci fi game to go in i will.the fantasy like nature and ui of nms is keeping me from it atm problem like content limited ship mechanic at the begining is slowy but surely ditch out as i like mostly some realism like over fantasy example gran turismo over nfs things but elite is too slow on making thing happen too sleepy with its community,don't see much beyond the horizon :) as all my goal is fullfied like triple elite corvette etc since last week am gone from the bubble and this narrative thargoids stuff to never return maybe from the game irl either farewell duck.

Still alive buddy! But honestly its main game status is going up and down as i try different games if i find another sci fi game to go in i will.the fantasy like nature and ui of nms is keeping me from it atm problem like content limited ship mechanic at the begining is slowy but surely ditch out as i like mostly some realism like over fantasy example gran turismo over nfs things but elite is too slow on making thing happen too sleepy with its community,don't see much beyond the horizon :) as all my goal is fullfied like triple elite corvette etc since last week am gone from the bubble and this narrative thargoids stuff to never return maybe from the game irl either farewell duck.
That's a world-record long sentence, but I like it!

Haha lol . always too much to say when goodbye times comes...,hope the shadow is in the big 2020 for you.if your still here too.
If Frontier can't get shadows right on a PS-FIVE, then I'm backing Putin in the invasion of Britain. I may do that anyway, just for screwing up shadows on the more than capable PS4.

I've been storing a few 'Things to do' but have reached the point where there are only a couple of places to visit left. Mainly having fun in CQC, when not being teamed on by grinding squadrons looking for leaderboard points. After the sudden 'Sorry not 2019 late 2020' statement I have noticed a huge fall off in players and too many left are now just ganking. Hoping the the improved CG's will be engaging enough to hold my interest a bit longer. But I have a feeling that without a major reboot ED on PS4 will be dead by the end of the year.

... bought a Cobra, which I am loving right now.
Cobra is an end-game ship :cool: Seriously i went up thru all the others: conda, cutter, vette; triple Elite and billions in the bank, and the Cobra MK3 is the ship i keep returning to.

With the 2 extra slots coming in the update, unless I want to multicrew SLF, I don't see myself leaving it now*.

It also makes Open mostly fine, once you get DD5s, its pretty hard to interdict and destroy for most gankers.

* unless we get a glorious 10-slot Cobra MK4

Totally true. After aquiring most ships up to the Anaconda, I skipped the Corvette and Cutter, because I can't be bothered with those Navy Ranks - and jumped directly to the Sidewinder. It's a super awesome ship. Finally everything is a challenge again!

I'll be heading back once the Clock hits April 22nd. Out at Beagle but missing the Bubble!

Don't worry Duck, soon all the good (and bad) will be returning to keep you company.

Gary

Don't worry Duck, soon all the good (and bad) will be returning to keep you company.
Driven mad by terrible shadows and all the other unfixed bugs, I may need to change my avatar to:

iu

Im still playing daily but the only activity i see is at Founders world, the rest of the game feels disappointingly empty.

I recently purchased Elite on pc and the amount of people i see in the "popular" systems is amazing.I cant for the love of god force myself to unlock the engineers once again and grind my way to my beloved Corvette although its going much faster now that i know what im doing.

Ps4 feels abandoned with sub par graphical quality and its a shame because it could be the second most popular platform after pc if Frontier pushed just a tiny bit.

If there was a way to transfer my Cmdr as is to pc i would never look back.Here's hoping that ps5 will force Frontier to do the game justice.

Yup still playing. ED is the only game that makes me so sleepy ( grindy ) while playing it but somehow it is also mine most played game.

Following a two month hiatus from ED I'll be back with this update. After reaching endgame first in Anthem and then in The Division 2, I realised over the last week how much I actually miss the view from my cockpit...

Top Bottom