Arf's Holiday Message

Awesome cant wait to see whats coming :) also glad to see the station popping fixed! Anychance of a livery lighting fix too? Or is it my potato laptop that needs updating?!! Seems too dark to see anything when buying paintjobs!!

Deleted member 182079

D
Issues relating to hatch breaker limpets when used on cargo hatch or escape pods on non-dockable megaships (Odyssey and Horizons)
Can one expect that the (again) borked megaship cargo bay canisters getting stuck/not ejecting will be (again) fixed in Odyssey, and (for the first time this year) also in Horizons? Otherwise this fix would be pretty pointless. The above I believe relates to a relatively recent issue where you can't even fire off hatch breakers to begin with.

Afraid I'm going to have to have a bit of a rant here ..... As a console user, I and many others are getting more than hacked off with the radio silence around the console release. When Odyssey was launched, and it suffered the plethora of issues, you (as in frontier) stated you were putting console development on hold so you can get the PC version right. Myself, and many others, were not happy at this but saw the reasons why this call was made, and accepted it. Now almost 8 months down the line, the PC version is in a much better place, but instead of now releasing a console version, you are now ADDING NEW FEATURES to the PC version!! This is just not on mate! We were patient once, but patience is wearing very thin. I think the only thing keeping many of us console users interested in Elite is the fact that there's no real alternative on our platform. If Star Citizen existed on console, we'd probably be out the door. However, the clock is ticking and Bethesda's StarField is a-coming......

You need to tell us what is going on.......

Top Bottom