Notice ARX FAQ

Greetings and salutations,
As a new member and Elite fan via Steam and this being my first post here, I'd like to apologize in advance if I haven't previously devoted enough search time to find an answer to this question previously, but I do recall seeing a previous reference that Arx and Arx purchases are tied to an account and not a specific save game. As such, I assume that if I reset my save game, the first time I access the livery options, etc. on my new save, anything I previously purchased with Arx will still be accessible to be used as they were previously, correct? I.E. all of my previous COVAS purchases will still be available? I will still have ship specific paint jobs available that I have previously purchased? As well as flight suits and other outfits? Thank you in advance for any assistance with clarification if I am in error with my interpretation.

As a new member and Elite fan via Steam and this being my first post here, I'd like to apologize in advance if I haven't previously devoted enough search time to find an answer to this question previously, but I do recall seeing a previous reference that Arx and Arx purchases are tied to an account and not a specific save game. As such, I assume that if I reset my save game, the first time I access the livery options, etc. on my new save, anything I previously purchased with Arx will still be accessible to be used as they were previously, correct? I.E. all of my previous COVAS purchases will still be available? I will still have ship specific paint jobs available that I have previously purchased? As well as flight suits and other outfits? Thank you in advance for any assistance with clarification if I am in error with my interpretation.
Yes, they are tied to the acct, not the CMDR.

Until I know,cosmetics should last when restarting a game,don´t worry.

Yes it's your frontier account that has the cosmetics attached. You can reset cmdr and all his 'stuf' is kept.
If you have two accounts, (two separate emails) each has its own arx balance and cosmetics, these can't be shared.
Hope this helps. 😊

Top Bottom