Asian Small Critters Pack

Mmh maybe
1. Wanderu also known as Bearded Monkey (Macaca silenus) EN
2. Chinese pygmy quail (Synoicus chinensis) - LC
3. Chinese muntjac (or Indian Muntjac, North Indian Muntjac, they look mostly the same) LC
4. Ceylon hat monkey (Macaca sinica) EN or the Indian Hat Monkey (Macaca radiata) VU
5. Double horn bird (Buceros bicornis) VU

Let me know what you think :) i know the Bird is difficult but it would be cool :)
When you like i can tag some Photos on it ~

I love the ideas, Great Hornbill would be a difficult creature to implement, but all other are brilliant and diverse ideas, Lion-Tailed Macaque would also be a welcome addition as well as the Toque Macaque as well and King Quail

Last edited:
Seeing as how we seem to be stuck with ground birds for the moment, a Nicobar pigeon or a Victoria crowned pigeon could be interesting and visually striking choices.

My personal top 6 would be:
  • Binturong
  • Asian small-clawed Otter
  • Golden snub-nosed Monkey
  • Reeves's muntjac
  • Golden pheasant
  • Raccoon dog

Love the choices, only things I am unsure about are the Snub-Nosed Monkey and the Raccoon Dog, because I normally picture them in Temperate and Taiga environments because of their adaptations of growing thick coats to cope with cold winters, but all in all a great idea

You right the Great Hornbill is difficult .. mmh let me think ~

Maybe to switch him up
1. Indian Sarus Crane (Antigone antigone antigone) - VU
or
2. Maiden crane (Anthropoides virgo) - LC

There could be more possible :) i think o.o

Love the choices, only things I am unsure about are the Snub-Nosed Monkey and the Raccoon Dog, because I normally picture them in Temperate and Taiga environments because of their adaptations of growing thick coats to cope with cold winters, but all in all a great idea

Actually that's kind of the reason I chose them, to add more variety biome-wise. Asia is a huge piece of land after all. Also the monkey is endangered. I believe more diverse choices are a plus for Frontier's conservation message.

1. Binturong (Arctictis Binturong) VU
  2. Asian Small-Clawed Otter (Aonyx Cinereus)
  3. Greater Mouse Deer (Tagulus Napu) LC
  4. Dusky Leaf Monkey (Trachypithecus Obscurus) NT
  5. Tokay Gecko (Gekko Gecko) LC
Any suggestions or alternatives are welcome

Honestly, PZ to implement Large Editable Exhibits for small mammals.

Well if they did that, they would kind of have to do a major exhibition update adding nocturnal animal requirements for exhibit mammals such as small Australian marsupials like Bilbies and Quolls, or open air exhibits for smaller tortoises and smaller monitor lizards. Perhaps even adjusting changing shapes and size like a maximum of four grid squares.

Well if they did that, they would kind of have to do a major exhibition update adding nocturnal animal requirements for exhibit mammals such as small Australian marsupials like Bilbies and Quolls, or open air exhibits for smaller tortoises and smaller monitor lizards. Perhaps even adjusting changing shapes and size like a maximum of four grid squares.

Totally, this game have endless opportunities for fun, like City Skyline, they keep adding DLC after many years.

Consider, different size like xL, L, M, S, Xs, and standard (the current type in the game). Different shapes like circle, L shape, rectangle, square, etc. Different heights. All of them have a back door for keepers to keep. Oh man this is another expansion size add-on LOL. Also not only use for small, nocturnal animals, this can be use for birds and fish tank.

As I said this game is endless opportunities for money making for Frontier, all they have to do is listen.

Indeed, as a person who researches zoo designs and exhibits and the animals themselves, I can see endless possibilities for this game.

They just need to add more animals, contents and upgrade. Just adding the hotel feature like PC, I think its viable. Why can't we build a safari hotel like Animal Kingdom? Also another money stream.

Animals: Southern White Rhinoceros, Waterbuck, Meerkat, Crested Porcupine, Clouded Leopard, Siamang, Lar Gibbon, Asian Small-Clawed Otters, Capybara, Maned Wolf, Black Howler Monkeys, Cotton-Top Tamarins. All these animals and now with diving mechanics, we may just get fish such as sharks and rays.

Top Bottom