Newcomer / Intro Asked for help, post deleted.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
More than an hour ago, I made a post asking for help with fuel limpets and the detailed planet scanner. The post displayed for a few minutes before disappearing "for review." Now, the post has been deleted. I didn't violate forum policy.

Well, thanks anyway.

Did you read the profile picture guidelines?
Otherwise, I'm not sure what the problem is, unless you used every swear word you know.

No profanity. If the profile picture was not allowed, I'll just delete it. But there was no warning, no "This is why it was deleted" mail, nothing. If the moderators don't want me to use their forums, I can do that. That is the message I am perceiving here.

With the old forum software the first few posts went to a moderator as part of the check the poster isn’t a bot procedure then your posts came up straight away and more and more tools were made available to you, I suspect this was the new software’s version of the first part of that process.

Robert Maynard

Volunteer Moderator
With the old forum software the first few posts went to a moderator as part of the check the poster isn’t a bot procedure then your posts came up straight away and more and more tools were made available to you, I suspect this was the new software’s version of the first part of that process.
Indeed.

Closed accordingly.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom