assassination services

Hello cmdrs are you wanting a cmdr to take a rebuy but you don't want your hands getting dirty well your in luck, Dark Marauders is expanding to assassination services throughout the bubble.

How does it work?
on xbox simply message thepirateorc or hairy polo with the cmdrs name and we will come back to you with a price, note the price will always be an X amount of void opals depending on the target. we wont reveal your gamertag to the cmdr however we WILL expect payment from you, to counter the idea of getting us to kill the target then do a runner all clients will have to pay half upfront in a location of our choosing before we will take action on the target.
Who would we kill?
anyone except allies or friends.
if I ask to kill a friend of yours
don't worry we wont say unless you are a logger
success rate?
We will kill with the highest success rate possible through an observation on the best way to tackle the cmdr
proof it works(note this killing happened because the cmdr logged on polo and because of that I as a stranger to the cmdr was able to convince him to drop his shields and allow me to test my guns on his hull)
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxTzOw5Oy8Y

When can we expect the video of the death of the cmdr?
as soon as possible, once again this varies on the cmdr as some play more than others.
typical price for the kill of a cmdr
100t of void opals, half upfront then half after we send you the kill video
time frame after the kill video to get the opals
we will give you a week to pay the second half
if I don't pay the second half by the end of the week
we will look for you, we will find you, and we will kill you, though even if we don't find you we still gain 50 void opals from it :) but that's no excuse to not to pay.
fly safe o7

Last edited:
Hear hear! I thought you were gentlemen? Criminals, yeah, but with honor and style. Now just do the dirty work for someone for money? A bit disappointed to be honest.
We have done it in the past just not publicly announced it. We pirate players but i dont see one faction that does what we do or even assassinations so why not?

Don't like this at all.

PvP is one thing, but pay-griefing is something entirely different.

If you want a player to take a rebuy, do it yourself or die trying.

This is no way griefing, if some wants someone dead then thats a reason and term griefing is to kill ppl over and over again for no reason
OK. Poor choice of words. But getting an experienced PvP player to bump off someone, whether they are paid or not, is not something I can agree with. Just my opinion.

I like it, you know... im from Pirate Enforcement Division lol, count on me, if you need any help it will be my pleasure o7

Good sirs...

Is this not just an elaborate and cunning plan to attract players to your position carrying 50/100t of lucrative cargo?

I mean, you are still pirates right?

Top Bottom