assassination services

as soon as i get online i'll go fetch those 50t of opals. meanwhile find attached a mug shot of the subject.

Jv0sLr8.jpg

You need to be wary, with regards to multiple commanders requesting the same target I would recommend you place a moritorium or at least a significant cool down timer on hitting the same target more than once.

Other than that it's ethically dubious, morally corrupt and deviously insidious emergent game play I like it !

You need to be wary, with regards to multiple commanders requesting the same target I would recommend you place a moritorium or at least a significant cool down timer on hitting the same target more than once.

Other than that it's ethically dubious, morally corrupt and deviously insidious emergent game play I like it !
If you fail, do you return the initial payment?

Just curious. No particular reason for asking whatsoever...
If they log its still a win, we will only accept ones which we can kill

VampiresHungry, on Xbox, will perform the same service for 10million. Your rates are excessive.
Yeah but maybe the higher rate might end up with the job getting done.
Perhaps it was an off day or something but a couple of months ago I watched a series of clips where Vamp's intended target came out 2 - 0 on top with the station chiming in for a third silver bullet.
Bw chief vs fdl.

Trying my damnest, just gotta figure out where to start the grind.

My advice would be to dont grind. Set yourself a limit. If you do something more then 3 times stop and do something else. Unless you really like doing that same activity. You might not progress as fast as you want but whats the real end goal anyway.

My advice would be to dont grind. Set yourself a limit. If you do something more then 3 times stop and do something else. Unless you really like doing that same activity. You might not progress as fast as you want but whats the real end goal anyway.

Plan was getting some weapons that'll make it easier to disable ships rather than blow them to bits aswell as getting some proper shields because these B whatever shields on the Krait I've got on it can't even stand for a proper crash landing on 1-2G worlds. But all that especially from what I've read to with the new weapons that look somewhat interesting aswell as just general engineers is still a grind yeah? I was also planning on getting pulse distrubtor again but I vaguely remember there being a good reason as to why I didn't really use it on console, but if it's something that's decent it'll be powerplay. 😕 There isn't some sort of cooldown of really long cooldown on the pulse distrubtors effect or something is there? Or maybe do shields stop the malfunctions now?

Also I really ought to get myself a Sol permit. I miss jumping off Plutos huge mountains, bet it will be good fun in VR. So much to do its almost overwhelming, mostly again because it's all a bit grindy.

Plan was getting some weapons that'll make it easier to disable ships rather than blow them to bits aswell as getting some proper shields because these B whatever shields on the Krait I've got on it can't even stand for a proper crash landing on 1-2G worlds. But all that especially from what I've read to with the new weapons that look somewhat interesting aswell as just general engineers is still a grind yeah? I was also planning on getting pulse distrubtor again but I vaguely remember there being a good reason as to why I didn't really use it on console, but if it's something that's decent it'll be powerplay. 😕 There isn't some sort of cooldown of really long cooldown on the pulse distrubtors effect or something is there? Or maybe do shields stop the malfunctions now?

Also I really ought to get myself a Sol permit. I miss jumping off Plutos huge mountains, bet it will be good fun in VR. So much to do its almost overwhelming, mostly again because it's all a bit grindy.

Honestly not sure. But ive trying to do the same with my weapons, just going for disable. Its harder then it seems. Trade ships are squishy. Too easy to blow them up some times😬

Honestly not sure. But ive trying to do the same with my weapons, just going for disable. Its harder then it seems. Trade ships are squishy. Too easy to blow them up some times😬

Oh yeah. I think that's why I've always prefered to have some pulse lasers. It is on the lower end of damage when it comes to it but it's also far more controllable, but then again Condas and Cutters need some proper firepower and you never know who else you might meet.

What do you charge to find a Cmdr in Open and hurl insults at them and make fun of their life choices?
Since comms are cross-mode, do you even need to go into Open for this? Lol

OP, great way to use the game's framework to build your own gameplay. I'd love to see more people doing this on PC.

Or kill them once and give the proof to ALL the CMDRs who ordered a hit on them. No need to overachieve.

Top Bottom