Asymmetrical fed Corvette weapons loadout

Well, I did have C4, C2 and C1 Beams on the left (all Efficient with Thermal Vent) and then the same in Overcharged MCs on the right at one point. With a C2 LR Super-Pen Rail under the nose for any ships that try and run.

It was decent enough but, TBH, I’ve switched to Long Range Beams now and 2xC1 and 2xC2 strip shields pretty much as quick whilst allowing for either 2x C4 OC MCs or PAs, depending on my mood.

4 Rails, 3 MCs is my go to build. The rails to hit while chaff, the rest otherwise. Quit thinking about it a long time ago.

Asymmetrical is not friendly to fire groups and trigger assignments, but the options are there if you want to abuse amuse yourself.

The fire groups are easy. Lasers on the right, bullets on the left. All the MC are fixed, all the lasers are gimballed. The APA replaces the lasers on trigger 2. I found this lets me run emissive, scramble, thermal vent, corrosive, 2x autoloader and dispersal field experimentals all at once

Not a Corvette but my Asp explorer has a torp with reverb cascade on C1, a mine launcher with ion disrupt on C1, seekers on the other C1's, one of them with drag munitions, then two C2 beams with thermal vent. A weapon for every occasion.

I have been tinkering with the vette since oldschool RNGineers were a thing and have finally, reluctantly concluded that symetry is a self imposed handicap. Post your asymmetrical loadouts here to make the OCD CMDRSs squirm!

Here's mine: C4 pulse, C2 beam, C1 burst. C4 Multi, C2 multi, C1 enforcer, C3 APA.
I had heartburn by the time I finished reading the first sentence of this post...

C4 Beam, C4 Multi.
Pack-hounds or something 'luls' on the bottom, one small gimbal hi-cap corrosive. The rest? Whatevers.*

*Personally I go Layzoors! I hate synthing stuff.
Same except I go for two huge mc and one small high cap corrosive, the rest beams and one emissive pulse synthing is for chumps

Top Bottom