Attacked Station Trade Ranking

Hello, I have a simple question.

Is rescuing passengers from attack stations by Thargoids an efficient way to increase my Trade Rank?

I just reached Tycoon rank a couple days ago, and the last hour I've been stacking rescue passenger missions in my new Type 9 but arn't seeing the bar increase.

I thought bulk pax was trade rank, sightseeing was exploration - could be wrong.

Either way, rank gain is based on profit I think, so if you see lots of top paying rescue missions then they will be good. If they are not well paying, not so much.

I thought bulk pax was trade rank, sightseeing was exploration - could be wrong.

Either way, rank gain is based on profit I think, so if you see lots of top paying rescue missions then they will be good. If they are not well paying, not so much.

Yep this is true. Bulk transfer missions are trade rank, and sight seeing runs are exploration rank.

I've evacuated more than 1,444 passenger's from a station on fire in Exigus and never received one percent trade rank. I need trade rank not cr's; They can all burn as far as I care.

Top Bottom